Rejecting Christianity General

ITT we discuss the political implications of Christian Nationalism. We watch the Trump boomer zoomer Fuentes Christianity species grasping for straws and holding on for dear life, in vain of course. This is the final phase of the white majority in the US. We look at what we can expect when people under this Zionist spell wake up and become racially aware….

What does it look like?
Which way western man?

Attached: 1CCAEAA1-156F-4E7A-A9A1-1AB30633C65F.png (625x1143, 465.35K)

I hate the antichrist.

Attached: 1658876226423178.png (1200x800, 353.49K)

you are very low IQ

>Muh brown Christians!!!

Attached: 808A3613-0623-4E83-8A05-9F375F6E2C5E.png (621x615, 59.01K)

you are NPCs

Attached: c.jpg (700x835, 351.91K)

Apostolic is real
The satanic pope of Constantine paganism is evil
Got any more stupid you'd like to share with the world today?

Christian Nationalism will have to run its course - just like the faggots insisted Trump was a solution and that had to run its course.

Our people are not going to learn about real solutions any other way than the hardest way. That is, if they ever learn at all and are not absorbed into the mongrel globohomo New Race.

Christianity is a jewish, universalist amd egalitarian affront against Nature and I hope it is destroyed once and for all after this gay little 'christian nationalist' faggotry.

Attached: b23ce4d1f654f143.jpg (876x879, 156.97K)

>christianity is bad because trump is a christian and trump is bad

Attached: ogac6.jpg (573x609, 46.23K)

Christcucks need their own containment board.

Attached: 1658510834495594.jpg (1170x1966, 624.81K)

It is a loser mentality. A sad attempt to STILL not be racist. To STILL be anything BUT a bigot. I think Tom MacDonald is the ideal Christian Nationalist. Stupid, unsophisticated, appeals to boomers, and all about not doing shit.

Christianity is bad because its weak and jewish and used to further White genocide. Trump pretends to be a christcuck to sucker in retards.

No one hates and wants to destroy Christianity more than Jews - not even Satanists. You are Jews, or golems that never bothered to research the atavistic hatred Jews have for Christians and why.

According to Maimonides the Jews goal and purpose is to remove idolatry from Earth, then their global slave state will be complete. Christianity counts as idolatry to them. Congratulations, you played yourself.

>you are jews, just like my Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST

You worship a jew and some made up jewish fairy tales. You're not a serious person.

I think it's funny that you guys are so outraged by the social changes instituted by Jews and find them so offensive and yet don't understand why. They are offensive because they are inversions of Christianity. They are not inversions of atheism ot paganism and do not oppose those concepts in any way. Tldr you are golems doing the work of rabbinical Jews and too ignorant of culture, theology and history to realize it.

What an oxymoron Christian nationalism is..if you take the word of Jesus literally, you can't have a nation at all, no courts, no army, no banks etc I don't understand how people claim to believe in him and then ignore everything he said

Christianity is an inversation of Nature itself. You worship a kike. More than anything Christianity has been used against White people for the last century. South Africa and Rhodesia both died due to Christianity. You worship an apocalyptic jewish rabbi from 2000 years ago. It's absurd and embarrassing.

Here we see a species going extinct. The last of a dying breed. Whites are not yet going through enough societal pressure to be their best selves, so we have this specimen. That’s okay, because with time and pressure, we will begin to see a peak in racial consciousness

Did you know early pagans walked hand in hand with Jews? Jews were among the first colonists in Iberia, they arrived there hundreds of years before Christendom and a few hundred years before destroying the Roman currency. The only people who have ever opposed them on principle have been Christians. Hadrian slaughtered them, but that was in retaliation not on principle.

Because they are not serious people. They play fast and loose with everything in life. That is my observation of Trump loving Christians and Republican Christians and 'Christian Nationalists.' It's fake and gay and low IQ. It reminds me of niggers.

Dude you practice an offshoot of Judaism and worship a Jew. It's ridiculous.

The most fervent of this “Christian Nationalism” species can be found samefagging the threads observing the simple facts. A testament to the denial of basic truths.

Attached: F46A00AF-93E1-482A-88C7-25858A4F76D3.gif (420x420, 86.48K)

Bump