Just a reminder that every person who has sex outside of procreation is morally bad and evil and disgusting and...

Just a reminder that every person who has sex outside of procreation is morally bad and evil and disgusting and deserves to rot in hell

Attached: 1552821704487.jpg (1456x1024, 404.73K)

Meds.

kys schizo christcuck

Attached: 1659559252819880.jpg (637x639, 104.73K)

fuck off degenerate

>morally bad
What does this mean ? Who makes morals ? Morals and religions are used by the higher classes to keep lower classes forever down, thats why one of the main elements of our Marxist revolution is Atheism and rejection of superstitions.

No nigger you're just a delusional retard that worships a jew because he'd rather follow imagination than learn about the world through fact and science

Weddings and churches are a front for homo masonic ass marriage.

well i agree that elites are degenerate rapists pedophiles moloch worshippers
basically 99% of rich people are like this

i'm not a christian

ok based and fact

Nah, just do it with a person who loves you and you love back.

if you love someone why would you do this to them???

Lol check out this jealous incel. Get some pussy you pathetic loser.

You know, at this point, I don't know if this is some false flagging of Christians or a Christian who doesn't quite understand the message. This whole board is a cesspool of false flagging, ad hominem, malice, confusion, deceit and chaos. For you newfags, don't you ever forget to be skeptical of everything you see on this board -- whether it supports or denies your biases. You don't know who or what is typing out all of the posts on this board.

if sex is okay then why dont you talk about it with your parents????

That's why you're here, this is hell.
Maybe it's time to consider what you've done in your previous life memeflag nigger

I lost my virginity with my fiancèe last weekend :)

imagine being proud of your own depravity

I'm not religious, but I completely agree

Sex is a spiritual act between man, woman, and God. God made it enjoyable as a gift to man. Have sex, incel

you just made this shut up as an excuse for your degeneracy

no such thing as "morally bad and evil"
there's just action and consequence
people who ejaculate frivolously bring hell upon themselves as they deplete their vital essence
a prime example of reaping what one sows

Says the god who invented niggers

Please read the entirety of Song of Solomon/Songs

If you read this God sucks 100 dicks, if you get angry at this comment God sucks 1 000 dicks, if you reply to this comment God sucks 10 000 dicks. If you ignore this comment God sucks 100 000 dicks. And yes all the dicks are black

this is your brain on sex

>Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle

God knows everything he even knows how good it is to get a big black dick up your ass like op

You think this behavior is going to bring someone home? Do you feel righteous scaring someone into the arms of satan? I'm not saying you have to be sappy and gushy, but please (if you are not being disingenuous right now -- you never know on this board), remember that you aren't without sin or fault. You might be very passionate about your belief, but please have some self-control. Instead of lashing out at strangers online and scaring them away from Christ (it happened to me when I was younger), live as a Christ-like example. You can love others without bowing to sin.

>Hate the sin, love the sinner.

There's some wisdom in that simple phrase. Whether you're a genuine poster or sewing division, I love you, and hope you find that peace that surpasses all understanding.

Cope, nothing is more natural than a superior male breeding every fertile beautiful woman he can get his hands on, if I can take it than it is mine

Attached: 891.png (1056x937, 164.97K)

Bible doesn't say that, it only prohibits fornication (sex outside of marriage). You must be Catholic.

wait so if I - in highschool, had tons of sex with random other highschoolers MY OWN AGE, I suddenly deserve to rot in hell because...why?

Actually, lemme help you.

When you buy a cat, do you all of a sudden say "Bring me money or I kill you"? Stop feeding you?

No. When you buy a cat, you are tied to that cat, to death do you part. Such is the responsibility of buying and creating life.

Parents on the other hand? "Bring me money or you're homeless!" "Get a job or you're homeless!" "Support yourself!"

If a parent has a kid, and there are no jobs, who does the parent blame? Themself, do they say "Man, I probably shouldn't of had a kid when there was no prosperity, didn't see any new businesses opening up in my local area"? Or do they blame the kid "How dare you not find any jobs. How dare you." It's never the parents fault.

Meanwhile, look at niggers in the ghetto. 8 kids on Welfare. How long will welfare last? America needs to pay for the welfare of 20,000 niggers. Those niggers had kids. Now America needs to pay the welfare for 40,000 niggers. How long will this last?

Not all parents are virtuous. But Boomer Politicians will never admit this. "Their Holy Parents" "Their Holy Parents". I don't think so. Holy People value life, they don't discard it.

Fornicators will dwell in eternal hell fire.

because its disgusting and humiliating
what would you feel if someone fucked your daughter???

>Actually, lemme help you.
>When you buy a cat, do you all of a sudden say "Bring me money or I kill you"? Stop feeding you?
>No. When you buy a cat, you are tied to that cat, to death do you part. Such is the responsibility of buying and creating life.
FUCKING /THREAD.