NIGGER GETS WHAT

SHE DESERVES

Attached: ni99er.png (628x439, 346.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yk7P3vie1m8
web.archive.org/web/20201108132651/https://www.totalprosports.com/2015/12/16/griners-divorce-not-final-until-she-proves-she-isnt-the-father-of-her-ex-wifes-twins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do they still have labor camps?

When are we trading Nick Cage for her?

Attached: T0iKVsL_vEi9QBAx9atndu-FzS9bEQR5.jpg (425x283, 45.43K)

many people might wonder how why what. welcome to the world retard. russia is not only a sovereign country with its own laws but its also a very serious country. its not some shitty tourist resort. you think you can just come there stick a dildo up your cunt and run around with a bag of cocaine shouting slava ukraini? think again idiot, think again very well

She should have voted for Trump oh well.

He has a no-trade clause by default, as he is a national treasure (heh)

blacks and going to jail. Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait.

Attached: 1648725931186.jpg (486x1024, 45.4K)

All jokes aside - and I mean that now, please - seriously, that’s a man, right?
The face, the whole body, I even heard the voice… That can’t possibly be a natural woman, can it?

Fuck this nigger bitch but the war on weed has done 1000 times more harm than it has good. PIgs are just costumed kidnappers.

her voice
youtube.com/watch?v=yk7P3vie1m8

meaningless sentence and political theater for Russia to look tough.
she’s being traded anyway

Young Jeb! Looks on with disapproval.
>"Oh Mr.Giner, why'd ya have to go and do something so STUPID?"

Attached: 573px-Jeb_Bush_with_his_fiancee,_Columba_Garnica.jpg (573x600, 57.86K)

This. Trump would have done anything to free a nigger who hates him. Its what he does best.

We are going to trade a literal war criminal who provided weapons to terrorist organizations for over two decades for some retarded nigger who tried to smuggle in weed cartridges and some CIA boomer.

she?
its a nigger man who can't make it in NBA

Attached: britnygriner-man.jpg (611x960, 94.05K)

that is a man. it has XY chromosomes. this isn't a lie, they know it and admit it in their own publications.

male. period.

Good. Stoners are the epitomity of useless fucks. Marijuana these days is nothing like the weed smoked in to 60s. It's highly addictive, kills all motivation and logical thinking, and turns you into a self loathing couch potato that watches the retard box all day.

Attached: 1432101137054.jpg (255x191, 29.99K)

>she

>her

HAHA FUCK YOU NIGGER

Also, what porch monkey names their kid Brittney? They usually name their offspring Shaquanda or some shit. What was Brittney's name before gender reassignment surgery?

>she

>her
>she

she'll get swapped
and do that fucking annoying nigger dance when she gets back

>SHE
>her
>She

>she
>her
>she

>SHE

>she

Brantonio

Just beat me to it. lol
Hivemind.

>that’s a man, right?
Yes, it clearly is. The reason you're even questioning it is because everyone else has been gaslit so hard into accepting it that you feel like the weird one for bringing it up. This is the world we now live in, Slovakia.

Attached: 1628697682213.png (580x449, 244.28K)

>nine years for a vape pen

Attached: 06A91E53-BFE6-4083-8B90-BCA4201870F3.gif (344x252, 1.05M)

Lol. Lmao, even.
Good fuck "her"

The Russians are not right in this case. They just grabbed her because they want their arms seller back.
Yes she had THC on her but it was for medication AND she had a subscription to it from her doctor that the Russians refused to look at.
She may be a nasty dyke, but it doesnt change the fact that the Russians only took her to get their man back.

Weed is illegal in Russia so all that doesn't mean shit in a Russian court

>Medical
still illegal in Russia.

to the GULAG

>she

>she

user, I...

Attached: 1653087859708.jpg (495x397, 24.54K)

I hate the Antichrist.

I can’t bring a medium-sized bottle of shampoo on the flight with me but this retarded ape brought weed with >her and I should feel sorry for >her, right.

>hard-core leftist retard
>covered in tattoos of course
>clear BPD
She deserves to rot

>web.archive.org/web/20201108132651/https://www.totalprosports.com/2015/12/16/griners-divorce-not-final-until-she-proves-she-isnt-the-father-of-her-ex-wifes-twins/
>Griner agreed to be the father via the IVF treatments, she is liable for child support. A judge set their next status conference for next month. Griner, who is currently playing in Russia, won’t have to appear.
Griner was born with testicles inside her body, she's a hermaphrodite

leave britney alone

America will agree to a prisoner swap, so their black KANG can come home and be free. No way in hell would the US allow one of their KANGZ to sit in a foreign prison, as KANGS are a national treasure in the US.

fucking weird.

>9.5 years in russian prison

Attached: EB9St9CXUAY0ZU8.jpg (615x787, 97.58K)

Don't ruin futanari for me, user.

Nigger wants to be free, not in the ghetto.

I wonder how well he'll do in a Russian male prison.

qween

>guy from thailand brings his 9 year old sex slave with him to a civilized country
"b-b-b-b-ut it's legal there"
>guy from the US gets a "medical exemption" to be a druggie degenerate and goes somewhere it's not lega'
"b-b-b-but the doctors in the US said it was ok"

piss on my flag again you bouncyball degenerate fuck

>brown - nword
Bruh… the world is a simulation. Some extradimensional being somewhere is laughing at us.

Unironically this.