Brit/pol/ - Culture War Edition

>Conservative Anti-Racism Group Tells Liz Truss And Rishi Sunak To Ditch Divisive “Culture Wars”
politicshome.com/news/article/conservative-racism-rishi-sunak-liz-truss-culture-wars-cost-of-living
>Tory leadership race: NHS bosses accuse Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak of having no solutions to fix crisis
news.sky.com/story/tory-leadership-race-nhs-bosses-accuse-liz-truss-and-rishi-sunak-of-having-no-solutions-to-fix-crisis-12665390

Attached: file.png (2048x1152, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/mpc-andrew-bailey-government-bank-inflation-b1016745.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hcco3IK87yw
youtube.com/watch?v=O94sEFDpV8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Emmet.

Attached: 1640618087553.jpg (820x694, 64.35K)

Love are seagulls. Simple as.

Attached: gull-stealing-crisps.gif (220x317, 2.11M)

Might be a bit late, but I'm thinking of booking a covid jab appointment then not turning up lol

Attached: 1643108840844.jpg (225x225, 10.2K)

TONIGHT…

I was going through some old screencaps I had saved. Found this gem for /britpol/ to enjoy

Attached: UK STRONK.png (1219x486, 176.31K)

Anywhere worth visiting in Chester lads? Been there before a few times and walked around the town walls

>covid jab
Are they still doing them?

What about rNHS? That's valuable tiktok time you're wasting

No idea, but they might have a few they got stored away for late comers. Would be funny for doctors to scramble to get them out thinking they'll get a last minute pay bonus only for me to not show up.

They've phoned me twice this week already trying to get me to take that shit..ffs I didn't want it then and certainly don't want it now.
Twitchy poison shit.

They are for kids, don’t know about adults. My niece had hers yesterday or the day before.

I heard they’re offering another BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTination to the boomers and disabled next month lad

I hear the holocaust memorial is super nice

Reads like a glowie wrote it

>An upgrade to the software in the signals (traffic lights) at key junctions, making them ‘bus priority’ – so if a bus is running late the signals will prioritise this over other traffic to help them get back on track
CAR CHUDS BTFO BY BUS WANKERS

Two more weeks

Screencaps eh? I got this one saved. I shouldn't have described it as nonce and just limited it to footfag but oh well. Will probably edit someday.

Attached: train nonce.png (5636x2272, 1.73M)

Can we make bio diesel out of liquidated immigrants?

>Bank has been calling relentlessly trying to get me to remortgage because I'm on a relatively low fixed rate (7 years through a 15 year mortgage for my house)
>Offering shit like £40,000 on top of a new interest rate
>Keep telling them no but they keep calling
>Learn friends are getting the same calls
>Guess some shits going down
>See this

Lmao nice try, Bankfags

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-163945_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x1556, 630.29K)

Horny as ffffffuck

>My niece had hers yesterday
Why?

Attached: 1603064898445.png (388x413, 4.28K)

Which one of you is this?

Attached: EBF9D2B0-0893-40A8-A4A0-FA226AAAD185.jpg (1170x569, 213.41K)

>Britons face two years of tumbling household incomes with inflation set to soar to more than 13% and the economy plunging into the longest recession since the financial crisis, the Bank of England has warned.

>The Bank made the grim prediction as it raised interest rates from 1.25% to 1.75%, the biggest increase for 27 years. The move, aimed at controlling runaway inflation, puts further pressure on mortgage holders.

>In a dire outlook for UK economy, the Bank’s Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) forecast inflation peaking at 13.3% in October, the highest for more than 42 years.

>The runaway costs are largely due to the soaring price of energy, as the fallout from Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war against Ukraine forced gas prices skywards.

>Regulator Ofgem is expected to push up the cap on household energy bills to around £3,450 in October, the Bank said.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/mpc-andrew-bailey-government-bank-inflation-b1016745.html

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 337.83K)

the collapse is finally here bois

Attached: 1659250662070239.webm (510x480, 1.84M)

Zogbots do as they say

They don't even offer free taxi rides lottery tickets or weed if you get vaccinated now.

>pip decision letter arrived today
>literally zero points despite being an autistic spastic
>was written by a "Mahmood"
Government bennies for me but not for thee!

Rats are friends.

Appeal it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hcco3IK87yw

Null, the weirdo owner of Kiwi Farms is doing a stream about Archie Battersbee

youtube.com/watch?v=O94sEFDpV8M

Attached: apupaper.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

Yeah I plan to, not sure if it'll go anywhere though.

Autism

They rely on you not appealing retard, this is how they keep people off it.