Any Forums will defend this

>Any Forums will defend this

Attached: 5B0229D4-DCAE-49C1-8D97-9870906DBE24.jpg (1170x1387, 396.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truelovescam.com/sexual-traits-sociopath/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hell
based
>hole
borderline homosexual

>Florida
>anti-gay hellhole
What would one need to do to move there?
Asking for a friend.
>inb4 just go there

Attached: 1643817933623.jpg (289x292, 24.68K)

Governor DeSantis is helping parents to protect their children from insane babyraping faggots. That's a good thing.

More of America needs to become an Anti-Gay Hellhole. For a long time, the public perception was faggots were a Californian thing, or at least in my public circle.

Tell him to up the patrols a chautauqua lake park then, I tried to go for a walk there and had random dudes following me around and grabbing theirs dick through their pants while staring at me

>antigay = hell
hell is gay

Feels good to be a FloridaChad, bros

Attached: 843FF915-7BBB-4CA9-8B91-3F6FAFBB5D81.jpg (805x1024, 109.12K)

>Bess Levin
op will defend this

Faggotry leads to hell

The department I'm in at my company is split between Los Angeles and Cape Canaveral. I'm thinking about making the move to FL more and more every day. This article makes it sound like paradise - especially because we can keep our west coast salaries if we make the move.

Nothing to defend, thats what everything and everywhere should be.

Gay.

Based.

Attached: ack.gif (430x322, 200.92K)

I do defend this, homosexuality is an example of clinging to illusions.

There is only conditioning and reproductive dysfunction. Reproductive dysfunction in the adult animal is not a lifestyle, it is a psychological and sociological mode of failure.

There is no more a "homosexual" person than there is a "minor-attracted person".

The orientation model of human sexuality that defines human (((typing))) systems with innate, supernatural, exclusive attributes is a fraud.

The lack of an appropriate reproductive instinct in adulthood is an indication of child neglect, abuse, molestation, or emotional trauma.

>Don't say gay bill
Are you retards STILL lying about the anti groomer bill? No wonder you're going to get smashed in the mid terms.

This was signed into law months ago. The point of your post?

Any thing that keeps disgusting sexual deviants away from me I will support. If they want to be disgusting deviants where I cant see and don't know that's fine. The second I know or have to see them then it becomes my problem.

How do I send money to help achieve this Gay Hellhole place?

Of course I will. Get monkeypox and die faggot.

Hell is a Pro-Gay Hellhole

> former Navy
> half-jewish
> freemasonry membership (or similar)
> concern trolls about faggots too much
Gay.

truelovescam.com/sexual-traits-sociopath/

Are Against Homosexuality: Oh, good gravy… What’s that phrase about protesting too much? Well, they do it. Male sociopaths proclaim to be “against being gay” or that they don’t “believe in” homosexuality. They think it’s a sin, and a “choice”, and anything else to put it down and play it down and scandalize it.

These sentiments might not be expressed often, but always emphatically. And they tell stories about it. And ask questions about it. More like they’re fascinated by it… and do it.

Anti-Gay is when you ban the gays, and throw gays out of your state. I'd love to live somewhere like that.

great idea.

very based

Homosexuality is a disgusting abomination. It is not something to be proud of or display in public. Just because your fetish is fucking men in the ass doesn't make you special, it makes you someone to avoid.

florida is FLOORISHING NOW

yeah gayness should be dangerouse, open gayness take away all the fun behind it.

After they legalized gay marriage they started marrying and bringing faggots from across the glob to pad their numbers, it doesn't help that most of the big tech companies are in the middle of faggot vile.