Is the world headed towards a collapse?

Is the world headed towards another dark age? It seems like every day the fundamental pillars of society are undermined. In addition to this, our worldwide IQ is dropping, and our economies are becoming more unstable due to the increased speculative aspect of it.

Attached: 2954AAEF-9B2C-4FAE-954C-0453F34835A4.jpg (962x962, 193.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXsGG-tDsNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Silicone age is going to end like the Bronze Age did.

normies say nothing will happen because christians are always wrong about the end of the world.

Also with the decrease in IQ, the minerals used by our technology will be harder to extract, as we may have to mine deeper or go to foreign lands, complicating our logistics.

(((You))) are divided between how to negrify everything similarly to the Dark Ages and keep your high tech toys and other luxuries around.

Attached: 16823AF0-0EB4-4D1E-A164-078C62C32864.jpg (768x952, 277.44K)

The Dark Ages were brought about by the Freemasons. They intend to bring another.

It's already in the midst of one, there is no heading towards about it. Even if one thing turns out okay, there are a dozen other terminal conditions.

The climate will become ever more turbulent. Tornadoes will wrack the surface Men will live in great cave-cities underground.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXsGG-tDsNQ
You should watch this guys videos, he uses some math golden ratio shit to predict future events based on past events, apparently he is very accurate and has something like 87% accuracy for stuff like sports bets that people pay him to make.
He predicts a lot of the stuff people on here talk about (Internet being cut off for a period of time next year, the far right taking control of the us in response to the lefts bullshit)
He doesn't seem to believe a full on war nuclear or otherwise will happen, just the elites pulling strings one at a time until they get btfo in 2040 from some event that happens every 138 years

Bump. If it’s going to collapse I want an actually collapse and not this slow burn into decadence which we’re going through now.

>Is the world headed towards another dark age? It seems like every day the fundamental pillars of society are undermined. In addition to this, our worldwide IQ is dropping, and our economies are becoming more unstable due to the increased speculative aspect of it.

absolutely it is. We will be living among the ruins of a cheap energy society. We will no longer be able to use the freeways and airports and won't be able to afford to demolish them.

Now we know why they call it dark ages

Worst-case scenario we somehow create a hypercane.

>headed
user...

Society peaked on September 10th 2001. Everything after has been a backward slide into oblivion, I fear. Luckily I come from a family of farmers so as long as we can settle somewhere arable after the collapse we'll be okay.

>Plandemics
>Deadly vaccines
>Manufactured economic crash
>Manufactured energy crisis
>Manufactured famine coming up next

You tell me.

The post 9/11 thing is a meme. World was still aight throughout the 00's.

Only in the oldest of legends is his name still remembered. The Whyte Man. He who could sail the clouds and touch the moon, who made ships without sails and carriages without horses. He could hurl darts of bronze and lead as small as peas with the sound of thunder to herald his arrival. Many do not think he existed...

9/11 is where the acceleration stopped though. We coasted upwards for a few more years but by like 2004-2005 we were headed downhill

We need massive depopulation, and it will come automatically from a lack of resources.

No that was the vatican you reject.

It was terminal with the conclusion of the 1st world war.

why the fuck does he strain and warp his voice like that? So annoying

>silicone
No moar booba grande?!?