So basically, society is a game of pretend and no one actually knows what they're doing or why they're doing it for...

So basically, society is a game of pretend and no one actually knows what they're doing or why they're doing it for? Well, other than survival of course.

Attached: 1659115544634647.jpg (1080x1029, 124.21K)

That is NOT a human.

But he has the chromosomes and genetics.

He's a human.
Your status is questionable though.

maybe one of these days he's looking in the mirror he will realize the truth

Attached: 1599450226151.jpg (1009x1024, 61.55K)

hey, did you know theres a monster inside your phone?
here's how to find it.
> click camera
> point directly in front of you
> click the button that looks like a circle with arrows
congrats! you're now looking at the real monster

Yes. It is a retarded abstraction of a functioning society coasting on inertia. The human experience has become vestigial.

so they bear genetics from a specific proto-hominid we have a fairly good fossil record of.
All that means is they've been on this planet longer.

to be self-aware like that, yes, he is..

yes they have been on the planet longer. because they are proto humans. they are an early form of our species that managed to survive in a bubble in time in a small corner of the earth.

Correct answer

>Well, other than survival of course.
yeah but white people have abandoned this part so it's even worse than you think

They branched off from that proto-hominid before humans became human.

Consciousness questioning and awareness study were popular around 2012 before the world ended

Why are you being so rude?

I do and have done this since I was quite young (5 or 6) but the creature in OP is a nigger, not a human.

Sorry man it isnt fully a human being

Nigger faggot

Yeah I've done that especially on mushrooms. I came to the realization that I'm some animated matter that though of itself as important, but I'll soon be dead anyway and my atoms will just get recycled forever.
My soul is like the air trapped in a soap bubble, it's going to pop and return into the outside air no longer existing in the same way as before.

>So basically, society is a game of pretend and no one actually knows what they're doing or why they're doing it for? Well, other than survival of course.
Yes, we're operating on so many different levels of abstraction we've lost our original purpose. People who actually work to provide for their own food and shelter with their own hands don't get depressed, there is a direct connection between action and consequence.

Attached: 1641207026185.png (500x522, 42.13K)

Being self aware is not the standard

That's actually a self-aware possibly reincarnated negro.
Anons, do not call him a nigger without proof of a crime.
God bless him.

Attached: 1602103991814.png (640x640, 186.13K)

Ye, and this theater better not continue even after death

that's homo erectus.

>That is NOT a human.

Attached: mulatto lip smacking noises.png (382x309, 63.02K)

It does, but there's a bonus:
>no more misunderstandings
That and pretty sights and peace, you know, peace?
There are still disagreements in heaven, but there's no mistakes now since language is perfect up there.