Imagine actually prepping lmao

Imagine actually prepping lmao

Attached: 7F9135AB-9008-4EE9-A5EE-5E53E0FDDBE8.jpg (2096x1304, 439.73K)

ok fat

raiding will not be easy when everyone shoots strangers on sight

Do you not understand what "creepy crawly" means? You won't see the raiders coming.
They'll sneak in.

And get shot.
Creeping into an unfamiliar place filled with armed men generally leads to speedy execution. Try it yourself and go sneak into a military base.

And that is going to work for the rest of your life
Nobody will ever spot you because you masked out your sneak skill

You will be dead before you know it Super Naruto Ninja Anime faggot.

Just make explosives and throw them into their camp

Also your leaving out the mass chaos that would ensue after a shtf scenario

And in that chaos people will just shoot everyone they dont know

I know I don't stand a chance no matter what I do so I'm just gonna kill as many as I can in the early days before I finally get smoked myself. We do a little trolling.

It depends on what kind of prepping you're doing.

People who stockpile years worth of food in their house are retarded. Even if you live in a rural area eventually you're going to get robbed if shit really hits the fan and there's mass food shortages. So unless you live in Fort Knox unironically you're just making yourself a target.

Your best bet is to learn how to make snares and other small game traps (extremely important, one of your only realistic renewable sources of food) pack a massive bug out bag and just camp out in the woods for awhile until shit blows over.

So just go to an island on a lake for a few weeks bet you could find a lot of shit in the rubble

>Even if you live in a rural area eventually you're going to get robbed if shit really hits the fan
Not if you live in a high trust community

Good thermal imaging cameras that you can also use cost less than $ 500 at the moment. Even concamo won't help you nigger ninja.

Fishing and gardening

Just plant wild plants everywhere so they just become wild

>go
You really think people will let wanders freely travel though their communities?

It’s easier to look into a location then out of one the aggressor would have an inherent advantage

>throw them into their camp
Imagine thinking that preppers are just living in random camps.
You're going to die in SHTF.

>your leaving out the mass chaos
You're
Mass chaos harms looters more than preppers since the looters have no home and will just get killed by other looters.

Okay what happens when a hoard of starving niggers rolls into your "high trust community" and turns the place into a dumpster fire within days

Again, your best bet is just to run deep into the woods and don't leave for a few months.
Fishing in the woods? Gardening isn't a terrible idea but it takes too long.

Seriously if you know what you're doing you can feed yourself for a long time trapping small game. My neighbor growing up basically lived off rabbit stew in the winter. That's on top of whatever food is in your bugout bag.

>Even if you live in a rural area eventually you're going to get robbed if shit really hits the fan
Not if the robbers are shot.
It's really simple, user. Get a gun.

Idk I live near a lake so I don’t really care and yeah just go around you don’t always have to be confrontational

>what happens when a hoard of starving niggers rolls into your "high trust community" and turns the place into a dumpster fire within days
Why didn't the community just shoot them?

Yeah they live in houses and whatnot

You think one would just run into a much of retarded people looting and sheeit ?

Your a faggot btw mind your own grammar bitch I don’t care about you being a petty fag so please keep it to yourself

They will be on unfamiliar territory and will be constantly ambushed

>Fishing in the woods?
Yes lakes are notorious for having trees and shit around them

I eat 1lb beef and 2qt milk per day (wild berries and pine needle tea also), here is my preps

Attached: C530E099-361C-47CF-A5C6-BF1E946C509B.jpg (681x1178, 1.23M)

Why didn't the niggers just shoot back? Why even risk a gunfight in the first place when statistically speaking you're unlikely to live through one much less several. irl isn't call of duty.
Okay what happens when another group rolls in. Which they will if you're one of the few places that still has food and water.
Okay fair I was being retarded lol

>you don’t always have to be confrontational
It wont matter
people will just be waiting in hidding spots and will shoot every outsider they see