Happening! One of Germany's largest energy companies, to raise gas prices by 133%!

Fuck Putin! Am I right!

Attached: 99BC96B8-ACFF-4C7A-BE50-8C31521CDD04.jpg (828x530, 163.55K)

Germans are cucks and will tolerate this

> Slava Ukrai-ACK

We just can't stop winning, amirite natosisters?

All the AIDS-vaxxed people will freeze and get pneumonia in winter. Unlucky!

Aren't they going back to nuclear?

Based, now all the muslims will freeze to death

Yes Djaló, you can just turn on a switch and you can have hundreds of nuclear power stations up and running

You can, just dont dump the radioactive corpses into large bodies of water

When the German economy collapses and people start freezing to death in winter, food becomes scarce and jobs become scarcer, all the muds will leave Germany and go back to the Middle East, and it will all be thanks to Putin. I stand by this post and I know it will make (((certain people))) reading it angry.

I wonder how many Muslims will leave because they can't tolerate the cold? It doesn't matter in the long run since the upcoming famines are going to force millions of Africans and Arabs into Europe anyway.

Maybe if they send another batch of weapons to Ukraine, Putin will show them some leniency

We had the same idea. You aren't thinking about the long term plan though. That's where (((they))) excel.

Why would they go back when they could instead pillage rape and loot freely post collapse

>non whites
>leaving the West
lol lmao

Freezing to death still counts as leaving.

Slava ukraini!

Because despite the memes most Arabs/Turks/Nogs are total pussies and at the first sign of violence they'll flee. Hence why they're in Europe to begin with. 5,000 ISIS drove out millions of Syrians.

At any rate it doesn't matter. A better Europe will rise from the ashes of the collapse of globalism and neoliberalism.

Take THAT Putin!

>Modern west
>letting non whites die while whites are comfortable
lol, lmao

>Arabs/Turks/Nogs are total pussies and at the first sign of violence they'll flee
lmfao keep dreaming kiddo this is cope

Starving whites will need steal back their food from somewhere.

Whites stealing? user I

What is this LARP you're huffing about the moment welfare bennies for brown people get cut off they'll instantly become the Mongol Horde

33 masonic digits

>all the muds will leave Germany and go back to the Middle East
Pffff, you wish. First call would be hohols moving to France/Italy/Poland in hordes, as they're teh best canaries you have. Then the brown hordes will follow

It'll be called stealing. Really, it's returning things to their rightful owners. Besides, hunger makes people do things they normally wouldn't.

3 CLEAN BURNING NUCLEAR PLANTS ARE READY TO BE TURNED BACK ON BUT THE GRETA GREENOIDS ARE STILL SEETHING

INSTEAD THEY ARE TURNING BACK ON THE COAL PLANTS WHICH CONSTANTLY SPEW CARBON INTO THE AIR BY THE LITERAL TON

so why didn't russia cut off gas to europe, lunging them into disaster, and THEN invade ukraine?
Boy, russians are stupid.

your government will pay for them... they'll just increase your taxes.

You have 19% vat, that should be 25% at least like in the other EU countires cunt

I ALSO LOVE BOOMER POSTING

- HAROLD, BORN 1964, SERVED IN THE GULF, MISSING MY ISRAELI FRIENDS.

You must be one of those kids that brought ball and then threatened to leave if others don't play by his rules. World doesn't work like that, they are there to stay. Westerners became hyperindividualistic, chance that they will lynch them are zero, stealing German cars and mugging German geriatrics are still much better that rebuilding Syria.

All remainers should tie up a nice noose and off themselves.

Germans will sit quietly at home while they get pillaged, we already watched them do it in 2015 they’ll do it again and again until Germans as a people do not exist in Germany you know it and I know it

Granny will surely steal food from organized gangs of young non whites with police support
lol, lmao

>Djaló

Attached: 1646074928527.png (360x346, 141.61K)

All the High T Germans are dead, died long ago, prove me wrong Germany

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 222340 - Copy1.png (1095x658, 556.93K)

Sometimes I get optimistic. Thank you for bringing me back down to Earth, user.

That'll own Putler!

They’re dragging this on purpose.

At first I thought the price was 133% of previous, then I realized it's +133% aka 233%

But I can't afford that gas bill!!!

>pic related

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg (1218x1600, 363.44K)

We need to get a Any Forums prayer circle going and pray for the coldest winter in central europe of all time. Mountains of snow. I'm dead serious. This is one helluva opportunity.

It is not a matter of high T, it is culture. Modern ethnic germans are basically the same as WW2 Germans, what changed was decades of brainwashing destroying the ethnic bounds between Germans, making them atomized. Even the best, strongest man is worthless if he doesn't believe what he fights for, or even worse, if he thinks there is nothing worth to fight for.

There's still some around, but they have to play 27d chess, are basically sigma males and they need to be experts at surviving numerous assasination attempts by the german government, the CIA and their turkish muscle, and Mossad agents.

Those who ARE still alive are literally peak alpha males forged in the fires of hell, true survivor types that will withstand anything.

Also, when you're that outnumbered you basically need to rely on divine assistance for protection. Pagan atheist trashbags just dont cut it.