Being a parent these days

Just became a father a few weeks ago, I've been wondering what its going to be like.

I plan on homeschooling, no cable, only old media from like the 80s. Vidyas only if chores and schoolwork are done, shit like Snes. I want them to learn skills and to be able to create things using their minds and hands. I would like them to do town sports or scouting to get them socialized.

Just wanting to know if there are other anons planning on keeping thier kids close, and what you plan to do to raise or have done in the past with your kids.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x714, 69.38K)

Make sure to love the kid and take them out in beautiful places to see nature.

I was like that too pretty much 1:1.

All your plans will go out the window, probably. Did for me anyway. I have 3 kids and life is chaos.

>I plan on homeschooling, no cable, only old media from like the 80s. Vidyas only if chores and schoolwork are done, shit like Snes. I want them to learn skills and to be able to create things using their minds and hands. I would like them to do town sports or scouting to get them socialized.

No plan survives contact with the enemy (your kid)

t. father of two

Both of these. You're going to fail at whateveryour immediate plans are (general you, it happens to almost everyone), but don't let that take your eyes off the actual end goal- raising a well-loved, happy, successful member of a functional society.

Damn chill nigga the kid just came out your wife's vag

Attached: 1659464514439873.jpg (986x987, 118.95K)

You can not force you child to do those things if you dont do them frequently. All you have to do is give them good example, the kids will try to mimic you . If you sent your kid to Play sports so you can suck cocks in your favorite vr videogame in the meantime you wont accomplish shit.

>of a functional society.
A what now?

your idealism will fall by the wayside so quick
Make sure the kid knows you love them and teach them to think.
Also make sure you teach them life skills early
Father of 3 boys here

You’re kid will be a troop in 6 years user.

putting your woman to work so that you can maintain the high mental standards of your son is the most noble thing ever.

Lmfao true but never too early to get thinking

Based

Well its good to know that i need to be ready to adjust. Also love is going to be given without a doubt, thank you for your insight

for sure learn them about the dangers of internet. also make sure they don't become coomers.

make sure that your kids are in contact with earth. shoes are very bad. let them play outside on the grass with NO SHOES ON. sun is important, no sunscreen. MEAT is the best food. don't feed your kid mashed vegetables. they hate it for a reason, its useless. fruit is almost useless too.

take care

Attached: mentally_stable.png (750x740, 458.52K)

>Just became a father a few weeks ago

good luck with your imaginary family, nigger

Attached: 1655482353217s.jpg (250x187, 5.05K)

CHECKED

So you're going to raise your child like a millenial right ? Jannies just nuke this poor excuse of a shit thread.

>only old media from like the 80s

Based. This is what I do for myself. I don't tend to read books after around 1995 either.

I think some pc games are OK too, especially older rpg games like Gothic as fantasy and myth is the white mans domain and it promotes a healthy imagination.

You wont do shit copers, kikes will thoroufhly destroy you kids mind and if not he will die in some futere war which will happen before great reset is accomplished

Attached: 1655212926491.jpg (238x270, 11.08K)

Don't listen to these peeps. Google Laszlo Polgar- he decided he wanted chess prodigy daughters and then made them. By controlling the environment you can mold your children into anything. Bonus note- the daughters look back very fondly at their childhood.

I'll most likely do some combo of the home/private school thing and personally teach my kids math. They'll know calculus by age 12 no problem.
Sports will be some combo/choice of tennis/swimming/golf/skiing/soccer. Maybe baseball/softball/lacrosse/hockey.

High on scouting, but very dependent on your location as most are self funded by the families involved.

Make sure your wife is onboard with your plans. If you together decide that you want to raise your kids a certain way then it will inevitably happen.

> Late 20's no kids, but have a dog and that's like 25% of a kid so

>High on scouting
Oh yes, the vintage pedo paradise.

Son or daughter user?

Too bad your child will get friends from nigger school
Better go for quantity over quality and pump out a couple more so they'll be less likely to get influenced from the outside

For real though, I don't think scouts are a good idea anymore if the pedo stories are somewhat true.

Fags.

if son then he will probably end up as mentally ill alpha generation tranny and will kill himself before 30s
and if daughter then she will end up as whore with body count of over 300 mostly composed of tyrones and rabid pajeet that will once in a while steal something from his property
Yeah future looks britght...

Attached: blackpillstockimage.jpg (800x450, 31.83K)