MORE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS GOY

>Shout it from the rooftops!

Attached: MeatheadIndeed.png (1906x1114, 401.81K)

Checking the rest of his Twitter, he has levels of TDS that would make Tiedrich blush

more to destroy America. This commie kike needs to go to Abraham's bosom.

>Sources at Rolling Stone

Attached: TrumpGoingDown.png (1906x1068, 392.98K)

Trump started covid and Biden ended it
Trump sucked communist dicks, Biden is trolling them
Trump is one term, Biden will be two
Trump promised a wall, Biden is building one
Trump attempted a coup, Biden is respecting the government

Read the room mr beefaroni

Boy, I sure do hate NIGGERS.

Attached: 1659466240038680.gif (320x240, 1.14M)

Got rid of abortion
Got rid of affirmative action
Ended Afghanistan
Cucked china
Made people learn home ec

A fish isn't supposed to stink at all. I would expect someone from the bignose tribe to know that.

It's full of nonwhite reddit goers

the reason all the scumocrats who blatantly broke law after law get away with it is that just claim they were acting in their capacity in the interest of national security ... there is a thing called 'sovereign immunity' its a principle that officials can almost never be prosecuted criminally for any actions they may take while in office if they deemed it necessary. Nobody is prosecuting Trump for trying to prevent the theft of an election.

Joe Biden accomplished having the lowest job approval rating of any U.S. president in the history of polls prior to their first midterm election. Bravo, Joe, well-earned!

Attached: Gallup.png (635x362, 72.55K)

i cant believe this retard made one of my favourite movies

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1659371693369515.gif (435x219, 2.06M)

This. So much this. The media is harder on Biden than trump and Obama COMBINED! Give Joe some slack. He’s actually doing an amazing job when you think about it

Attached: 8369C60A-30AD-48D8-B339-0E5619895EAF.jpg (586x677, 69.22K)

>Trump is one term, Biden will be two

I have bets going to see if Biden will finish the rest of the year as president, i think they're going to forcible retire him if the old cuck won't walk, i don't think anyone with half a brain will vote Democrat ever again for the foreseeable future, there is going to be at least 2 back to back republican presidencies after the major fucked up this administration has created and hopefully we get to cull faggots like you under the law

it truly is time for another Kristalnact. what do you think will trigger it? so fat annoying kike like reiner or behar, or will it be the banks?>

this commie ever gonna die from coof?

yes, Rob, please meet me at the rooftop

How is this fat Jew not dead already?

Do even democrats believe that level of retardation?

Jews never go outside

Wow, what a great President!

Attached: Almosthadit.gif (232x180, 967.01K)

2 years went by thankfully fast
Too bad everything went to SHIT

Attached: ogey77.png (700x700, 822.98K)

A fish stinks from the head?

Attached: 1523082979777.jpg (400x240, 43.68K)