Bro what the fuck is wrong with these troons?

Bro what the fuck is wrong with these troons?

Attached: FZUT87AXoAI0n4O.jpg (637x735, 107.22K)

why are kids so fucking stupid nowadays?

Attached: 8118B52D-82D0-4CF2-9BCB-8D9DCBFD94D5.jpg (598x2048, 362.99K)

estimates range from anywhere between 0.038 and 0.09% of a 10 year olds brain is plastic

reddit is fucking cancer

>under fire

if only

lol :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 0_png.jpg (850x4822, 2.79M)

You know if you fucking losers spent as much time on literally ANYTHING else in your life as much as you spend obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Back in my day, older men used to invite teenage girls to their houses to smoke weed and drink beer. Nowadays I guess older men invite teenage boys to their houses to inject slap and take cock up their ass.

Yeah at least back in the day they'd get lured with a good reward like candy.

I have enough time and energy to be a confident successful man and hate trannies simultaneously.

kill yourself kike

you know exactly what

Like they say living well is the best revenge.

everything, that's why they are troons
it's the end result of mental, physical and spiritual weakness

The true incels

Trannys are certified mentally ill and deficiant to accepted reality
Just a few decades ago they either kept it together in public or went in a straight jacket/mental hospital, had a lobotomy, went to prison, suicides sooner.

why do you think we call them groomers

One time I had a friend who hadn't been laid in a while and he wanted me to help him get laid, but he isn't very good looking. He refuses to work on himself, and I resent him for it. Why should I have to get him laid? Fucking communist. So I took us all to a gay bar and started chatting up trannies left and right while he stayed at the booth like a lazy fuck. I told them what was up with my friend and they pretended like I didn't send them over. At the end of the night he admitted how depressing it was that no gay men hit on him, all the straight girls ignored him, and the only people who talked to him were trannies. Fast forward to today and he is a chiseled chad with a wife and three kids. Thanks trannies.

I used to know a faggot back about 2005 through a mutual uni fren. He was a professional classical musician working in a state orchestra. Apart from being an exceptional musician, the guy was a total fuck up. He would be constantly arrested for public indecency, drug driving, attacking people etc. He would go out to bars as dressed as a woman and do drag in gay clubs (i'm straight)
A few times he was arrested in my city for dressing as a tranny, but harassing random people in public places, but not in a good way. like a nigger would behave.
He eventually went to prison for being a pedo.
tldr: he was mentally a total fuck up and a tranny before they were publicly accepted thing

did we run out of lampposts and rope or something?