How do you meet unvaxxed people?

my immediate surroundings are beginning to line up for shot no. 4 with the 2020 spike protein.

how do you connect with unvaxxed people?

rallies don't look like an option because there are only people who have no reputation to lose. also don't want to be beaten up by "antifa" bots or police.

Attached: yummy.jpg (600x600, 112.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1epdax-who-director-admits-hes-not-vaccinated.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: purebloods.jpg (984x984, 100.99K)

you grow a spine and a pair of testicles and speak your beliefs and views openly. those that agree will follow, those that don't will not

if you allow them to beat you in this, then the plan worked, and society is too atomized for us to ever come back from this. is that true?

The pure bloods know

since i'm not using any form of social media apart from pol this is a geniue question to me at least
thinking about printing thsirts with something like picrel and hoping people notice, nothing too obvious to not run into the problem you described

Attached: no refunds.png (1065x800, 866.1K)

WHO's director just admitted he is unvaxxed.

rumble.com/v1epdax-who-director-admits-hes-not-vaccinated.html

Attached: 1658670490025408.jpg (506x1024, 78.1K)

thanks. "unity"?

>correlation does not equal causation
always makes it obvious the person has never worked in science, because that's pretty much how science works.
you take a system, keep changing one of the variables and if something new happens, you assign the effect to the change in that variable.
causation is assumed because what else would have caused it?
their "haha, pirates vs cases of cancer" or whatever it is is intellectually dishonest to the max

simple symbols are very dangerous in krautland. homeland security totally fucks you over if they assume or simply claim this is somehow nazi correlated. being beaten up by police is then your least problem

Society has been literally hypnotized. You will be fighting against a massive narrative windmill, while feeling alone doing so. It took enormous energy and time to convince one not to take further shots, and he is still somewhat stuck in the narrative.

Surreal. If not for this board I wouldn't know any of this stuff.

start a pureblood only dating website. u just need a good name

>until africa is sterilized I mean vaccinated I will not be

There are a few technically decent ones around already. Someone will hack their user data and photos and dump it somewhere for everyone to see soon.

In the future, prospective lovers gonna have to insist on not only AIDS tests, but mRNA tests too.

Attached: 12c7f74b8df769ae.jpg (1280x852, 277.71K)

Many vaxxed will try to separate on their own. Might be easier than you think.

Do not believe whore lies.
Verify, don't trust.

Attached: 1658459313180919.jpg (678x900, 80.68K)

Attached: 7c8b4807eea6ffd8.jpg (960x637, 45.51K)

Attached: FYWTdPjXkAA8LdN.jpg (1170x831, 107.23K)

yeah it's not any easier here, but the facts remain. we can either be brave and try to push through to organize, or we can stay comfortable until they come for us. I hope you find a way, krautanon

btw I think Hitler was right

I don't.

Attached: tarot_hermit.jpg (1200x1976, 113.93K)