Internet ruined art and killed ethno-cultures

Thanks to the internet zoomers are now exposed to older or foreign music that has nothing to do with with their generation nor the internet culture. They're acting as if their favorite artist is somehow relatable to themwhen they weren't even born when this music was released. In fact, they're not even listening to music nor doing homages, instead they're creating pointless catalogues with made up terms ("core/wave") or just lipsyncing on tiktok.

They lack their own signature style and flair, they have no subcultures, the era they're living in (from mid 00s to 20s) is irrelevant and will be forgotten, so they're using internet memes with fake online personas and digital fantasy realms as a cheap surrogate substitute. This whole "wavecore" with vhs filter stupidity is another degenerate phenomenon that killed music for good, everything has become another commodified fashion accessory

Musical culture of the past was distinctly defined, ethno-culturally segregated and documented, it had physical attributes and it was tied to certain historical events or regional borders. If you turn off the internet this whole shitshow will simply cease to exist and will be instantly forgotten, that's how fake is the modern digital era.

Humans aren't designed to be exposed to foreign cultures. it's not okay to listen to japanese or russian music if you're not one of them, you will never understand their language, mentality nor culture. People who fetishize foreign cultures are shallow and pretentious. It's absolutely necessary to stick to your own natural evironment, develop and preserve your own ethno-cultural tradition without relying on soulless technology and pleasure inducing surrogates. This is the reason why there's no more good music, cinema and even videogames. The future has been cancelled, every option is oversaturated and exhausted due to the hyperglobalism, erased borders, no sentimental values and mindless consumerism.

The art is dead and the west will collapse.

Attached: 1659522464269842.webm (576x1024, 813.26K)

Attached: 54fbef22-e6ee-47e8-a8fc-38e58ea423d4_text.gif (400x300, 266.82K)

Where can I see the video of her nude and riding a dildo?

Made for BJC big jewish cock

Too many words, didn't read

Attached: 1599573187496.png (1144x1512, 1.18M)

>ruined art
Since when it was alive?

>rockin boobies
who dat is?

Attached: 0009870.jpg (674x611, 77.21K)

same

Attached: 1636573154810.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

What is Estonian culture?

Shut the fuck up and tell us who this semen demon is

>Thanks to the internet zoomers are now exposed to older or foreign music that has nothing to do with with their generation
wait a minute......
>Thanks to the radio millennials are now exposed to older or foreign music that has nothing to do with their generation
and I can say that as a millennial who listened to a majority of "oldies" music from the 50s/60s because that's what my parents listened to.

Rashist chauvinistic pig.

sauce?

Attached: image_2022-08-04_110229786.png (1000x1000, 710.85K)

fpbp

I am programmed to enjoy 70s/80s music because my parents listened to it so much when was a kid

Ethno-cultures are incestuous by design. A subsidized false monopoly that exists solely due to obscurity. An anthropic dead end that undermines cultural-capitalism.

Since classical antiquity to 2005

>What is Estonian culture?

Arvo Pärt for example one the most performed living composer in the world.

Attached: 04d753d598.webm (576x1024, 1.54M)

>They lack their own signature style and flair, they have no subcultures
The Zoomer generation will be defined by their Ego and mindless affinity for global corporations and ideology.
Zoomers hate themselves and think its YOUR fault they don't get everything they DESERVE for living such a "traumatic" life.

How old are you, boomer?

yummy yummy yummy i want all the titties in my tummy tummy tummy

Attached: 1659145847956520.jpg (1125x2000, 160.48K)

Damn.
Didn't see that tatoo before
Now my erection is gone
I don't like tatoos

This. It's important.

I totally agree i'm in complete favour of a segregated internet by nation and region, of all the main services.
I don't want to see danes talk like americans or listen to nigger music. Nor about how they should be brainwashed by american nonsense and racist niggers that they should hate themselves for being danes because of some hundred years ago some niggers in USA pick cotton which is such a farce that it is completely divorced from reality how any europeans have anything to apologize to any niggers for. Niggers should apologize for having 3x more ressources than europe and refuse to share it unless forced to. And also that africans should take responsibility for african slavetrade who mostly the slavers and enslavers were niggers themselves.

Would impregnate

>the internet killed art and culture and ethnic culture
>not the invasive cult of jew-worshippers
Everyone over the age of 35 is delusional, weak, and part of the problem.

Attached: 2BBF98B0-1E61-4696-8940-F17842A9C892.jpg (750x1049, 763.88K)

Looks kinda like elles if anyone remembers her and her vids

Who is she? I want to coom

Sir this is a Wendy's

>Ethno-cultures are incestuous by design. A subsidized false monopoly that exists solely due to obscurity. An anthropic dead end that undermines cultural-capitalism.
Remember this next time you hear some idiot talk about black culture.
It's typical from cultureless swine to hear such nonsense from a people who think they are inbred if their ancestors didn't mutt up 5000 times.

Everywhere in nature and also in humans nature consistently keep creating different ethnotypes aka subspecies of same species. It's you who is fighting a war against reality you are delusional braindead and maliscious and you want to destroy all ethnicities and cultures on face of the earth. Just because you a fucking retard who refuses to have any fucking spine. or you a racist non european immigrant.

It's time to be Luddite-like when it comes to the Net and its control mechanisms.

>Sir this is a Wendy's
Dude this is exactly what this place should be about and all other content banned. Every online outlet needs to be type and topic specific and everything else banned from it.
Free speech and unrestricted things are complete cancer.

Listen you raise Valid points but what about explores and their desire to be exposed and document other cultures/strange phenomenons. Now I hate core as much as you. It’s a lazy attempt to join a culture or learn about the bare basics. Looking at those who actually take classes and or learn the hard way I have much more respect then those who don’t try.

Attached: 64661FE9-7750-4315-B7FA-86E1AC44A92E.jpg (564x797, 95.62K)