While western media stop talk about Ukraine, Ukrainians are still dying and Russia is still making war in Ukraine

While western media stop talk about Ukraine, Ukrainians are still dying and Russia is still making war in Ukraine.

Do not forget this. Ukraine is still under Russian attack.

Attached: FZTQqesXEAAPVgM.jpg (540x720, 63.8K)

Tfw no Z QOS gf

Attached: 1659624394329264.jpg (558x1024, 133.14K)

Would impregnate her soul. And the redhead's too.

Keep on topic please. This is about Ukraine

>Ukrainians are still dying
and this is good

kek

Attached: russian2035.webm (540x540, 1.88M)

Ukraine failed to start a YouTube channel of daily dumps of captivating war footage.

If you want people to care about your war, you need people to be entertained by it.

By making up dumb shit and refusing to show real shit, your audience moved on to the next distraction.

Attached: 22A5C8DE-28E4-4D4E-9036-C1071873F9D0.png (1080x1350, 1.52M)

The Russians could at least take the babies in and raise them as their own instead of letting an infant suffer in a warzone.

Should have left the damn donbaboons ruskies alone then... now it's the turn of hohol children to die and the turn of hohol cities to be bombed.

Attached: eb1vat.jpg (634x566, 63.63K)

Who gives a shit about Ukraine or Russia?

Damn dis lil nigga doin blackface, give reparations now

Nogs in Russia??

Because we really don't care. You retards squandered over 60 Billion usd in under 6 months. Your leader is a jew and a faggot. We got tired of hearing him beg for shit.

Oh man. During war, even children die!

Can you believe it?

Next, they're gonna tell us,

even pregnant women and kittens die in war!

Can you believe that? I thought Gun Control prevents bullets from hurting the innocent!

WE WERE LIED TO!

Ukraine hasnt received the 60 billion yet, only a small portion of it was given to Ukraine and most of that 60 billion goes to restocking the american stockpies of javelins and other weapons

Nobody ever cared. It was all fake.
Ukrainians are irrelevant.

Attached: 8005C6E1-E7AC-4945-BF02-D7D628ED2C2F.jpg (756x1024, 98.71K)

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: the current thing is not my problem.jpg (1024x1024, 319.84K)

Just surrender then, give back Russia their land.

Oy vey! We can't make the white man care! What do we do? Shut it down!

Not my problem, faggot!

Attached: 1658595187058512.jpg (500x543, 37.19K)

It’s a special military operation, nothing to talk about. If China and America go to the war the current skirmish between Russia and America’s proxy Ukraine will look like two 3-years old fighting for toys in kindergarten.

Nobody owes anything to Ukraine. Everybody's looking for own interest. You should've learned that by now, and maybe if Ukraine also acted in own interest it would still have Crimea, let alone avoided the war altogether.

Absolutely based. Russians should stop cucking themselves and start slaughtering the population.

Ukraine is not fashionable any more.
You are like a tamagotchi after the 1990s.
Nobody cares.

Good.
Z

go away and eat my sage

>Do not forget this. Ukraine is still under Russian attack.

They should just top being faggots and surrender. Why is the jew in charge of ukraine so willing to let ukrainians die for the sole purpose of holding onto land populated by ethnic russians who don't want to be part of ukraine?

you'd be shocked how many there are.
when i was in russia the frist time, the first redpill about russia was the mass of immigrants.

this

You were a fun ride, hoholsister, but it's just time for us to move on.

Commies and Ukrainians together know the truth.

Attached: Shang_dynasty_inscribed_scapula.jpg (1246x1919, 534.61K)

>surrender
Surrender to china, faggot

Yes.
Zelensky planned to negotiate with Russia on implementing Minsk 2.0, stopped by mutts supported Azov.

This. All the same, I wish the everyday Ukies who had no choice in any of this the best. Seeing children like that is awful. I'd suggest coming here if all else fails. Canada will shelter people like in OP's pic.

You still have my support and prayers

Attached: 06A87E03-BE11-466F-8092-23CB1E7269B9.png (464x471, 155.29K)