Is the crime rate in the United States really so high that you have to lock the can in a box?

Attached: Collage_20220804_224940_edit_254483691624710.jpg (833x1249, 274.45K)

sunscreen can stay unlocked -- make of that what you will

I nigger areas yes. Nigger cities have made theft legal and niggers are doing exactly what you would expect them to do.

Are the Chinese so cucked that they allow their government to lock them into houses?

Attached: D1718D21-D66D-437E-88EA-BD17281F5D26.jpg (1280x720, 116.11K)

In Jew York, yes.

Home Simpson and the Ribwich

Chang, the crime rate is only bad where you have niggers. Those niggers you retards were importing will do the same.
Also yes.

It’s much more so the NIGGER RATE!!!

Also: do they plan on theft increasing?

How do you think they're going to justify the price increases?

in nigger infested kike controlled urban areas, yes

Attached: 1521324387527.jpg (960x541, 131.45K)

I first started noticing this in the early 90s at Tower Records. All of the rap CDs were in security cases, none of the other genres CDs were in cases like that. Just the nigger music.

Attached: 1657542893204.jpg (940x788, 229.13K)

Is the great american dream Zhào, Do not question the superior imperialist nation that uses all the people tax money to start wars, found the police force to beat it's own citizens, never invest in free healthcare and invade other smaller country's for rich people and company's and resources-oil.

This is what america stand's for evil commie !

Attached: Eternal Mutt.png (787x489, 40.89K)

Only in places like Nancy Pelosi's district.

Earlier, the barrier against diversity was enforced through segregation. Now that they removed segregation, the barriers shifted right around the products that segregation prevented from being stolen.

That's what happens when you don't provide people food and then spend the money that could have gotten them food for security to keep the food safe.

The United States would rather let food rot in a cage than help people with their most basic needs. If your store can't survive losing a few cans of fucking spam you shouldn't even exist as a company

Attached: vugbknn69tl21.jpg (640x464, 33.17K)

That's a Walgreens or CVS. They're major targets for theft in nigger zones and non-nigger zones because niggers can't help but steal. That's definitely in a major city somewhere. I don't see anything locked up around me. For now anyway.

Fuck that, fuck lazy niggers and fuck you.

Attached: 1656578293319.jpg (1026x768, 62.77K)

Shut up tranny.

>niggers stealing Spam
Holy shit how desperate are they and where did the nigger learn from the Gypsies

luxury saltpork?

Or how about we ship you off somewhere and let the innocent people who don't hate races get to fucking eat

You literally think the value of a person is their contribution to the economy. Meanwhile the overwhelming majority of people are in the red since that white part is just pushed up by the massive fucking businesses white people inherited from the days of imperialism