"This is what started racism"

Is this true, or is it just some jewish slander? Supposedly the Greeks declared you mentally superior if you were small downstairs and they sculpted statues with dicklets to depict that. There's a leftist meme going around claiming Greeks are the ones behind brain and dick size racism, but how much of it is really true?

Attached: uncj5e9o8mf91.jpg (500x390, 33.12K)

Basic physiognomy
Big penis means you are lustful and animalistic like a donkey

So there's a chance that the people spamming "made for BBC" are doing it... as an insult??

ROMANIA BRO I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
PLEASE COME HOME

I enjoy the aesthetics of a well formed straight penis too bad the greeks liked sodomy more than women

Greek artists de-emphasized genitalia so their statues wouldn't be sexualized.

It had to do more with propriety. “Grow-ers”, not “show-ers” were considered ideal. It represented to them self control, aesthetics, and less risk in a fight. A large flaccid penis was considered quite the risk in a fight.

>muh dick

It's funnier than that. BBC is a myth caused by the greeks assuming that niggers had big dicks to compensate for small brains. Ergo, BBC is literally a meme concept. The nigger's one bragging point is nothing but the assumption that they needed something to make up for being retarded.

I read that like an insult, just like "bless your heart" is like one in the south.

Oh my God who the hell cares?

>muh dicklet

They also said their small members made them mentally superior

Tall people were also typically seen as dim-witted.

Greeks just liked the human body and the genitals are the ugliest parts on anyone.

nobody else is so penis centered than jews, niggers and americans

Where did they mention growers specifically? They were calling people barbarians for having dick

So all the blacked spam is meant to insult blacks? That's retarded and they should stop

Probably
Ever realized that big predators like lions have small penises
Only dumb herd animals have big dicks

The ones who spam us with interracial. Their motivations could be dumber than we thought

Manlets and dicklets rise up high!

Yes it is true smaller dick is associated with higher IQ. There are many reasons why this may be. Most of us only have so much life force or blood, is that going to your brain or you dick? And evolutionarily speaking a small dick man with a better mind is more likely to reproduce than a dumb small dick man, while large dick men who are dumb can still breed with dunb bitches who only care about aesthetic. So it all kind of works out like it is. Asians have highest IQ with smallest dicks and blacks have the lowest.

But it doesn't mean if you have a high IQ your dick is small. My IQ is 145 and I'm 6.5 inches.

>basic physiognomy
Having a larger dick will always be better than having a small one. It is just a sign of good health

Really? Greeks built statues of them

Its possible that historically this was accurate. Ancient greeks could have been brimming with serotonin but lacking in dopamine, resulting in a stunning logical development of the mind but a rather cold non-sexual variety.
also smol penis

Dand, dicklets are worse than manlets with the shit they come up with

>small penis cope
>racemixing degenerates whi gave birth to the turk roach
>rampant sodomy
>can't even compete against the whore apologist empire (Romans)
>fell into obscurity after big viking cock invaders and Mongolian serial rapist asserted dominance
greeks are pathetic.

No. For having erections all the time.

>greeks built penis statues
is this what they teach you in school?

The greeks absolutely loved cock. There's no doubt about it.

>Nazis assert that hair and eye color are associated with intelligence (BOOOO)
>Greeks assert that short member is associated with intelligence (hmm, compelling)

They had street signs of made of dicks pointing in the direction you needed to go. They were obsessed with dicks

>leftist meme
>muh dik
checks out

Yes

>kk8pp

Attached: 4A0E43F9-7E87-4AF9-90FF-C0ABB0A53722.jpg (375x750, 115.93K)