Alex Jones Trial, day 8

youtube.com/watch?v=FDhAF5ZxLQM

Attached: 1659622676986292.png (903x639, 421.56K)

PRAY 4 JONES

Attached: 1488276867639.jpg (3264x1836, 1.42M)

The defense is trying to get the accidentally leaked documents removed. The prosecution is talking about the files they got.

Cute

They are saying Barnes leaked materials to the prosecution earlier.

I hate thots.

Attached: 123.png (1000x498, 1.01M)

2.3 gigabytes of phone material.

I don't even LIKE Alex Jones, and he is being stitched up. He is funny but he is a retard.

I actually think that if none of this happened, Sandy Hook still would have been the source of speculation for locals. That doesn't even mean I didn't believe that there was a shooting...

BUT LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE FUCKING DOING THIS GUY. Didn't they alreday get him to admit on his show that he was no longer certain about that theory and basically apologise?

Haven't we already done all of this? It just seems like they are tryna destroy him.

Like I said, I have watched it, I hate the ads, the drama, I basically don't watch political content much anymore. But this is so obviously about dismantling his business etc

Wtf is with the lawyers? Don't tell me this is 4D chess, they kiked him.

This is the problem when you hang out with retards like Roger Stone et al. Its like a miasma of semi competence and half truth where like attracts like.

We don't actually have to do this.

Looks like I was right and all the giddy shills were wrong. The lawyers sent the whole phone on purpose because there is nothing on there and they can get a mistrial.

Remember, the text they brought up was a text that said covid denialism would be like another sandy hook. The texts were not about sandy hook. If that's what they brought up yesterday and nothing else then there really is nothing on the phone.

Attached: ldbt81tsc0s41.png (500x500, 364.24K)

He says he's under request to disclose the records to law enforcement.

Attached: 1616923348100.jpg (640x650, 49.22K)

Capitol Police?

I just want to see the pics Blaire White sent.

I just wanna know, ok. Like I am expecting nightmare fuel down there but I am fetishistically curious and ashamed.

I thought he said '300 gigs tying up our servers' and then he says the 2.3gigs. What is it?

Yeah I agree, it's a nothing burger. The Jan 6th committee will be milking it though. Liz Cheney is going to read Alex's text messages to Roger Stone and CNN will cover it live.

He said various agencies.

He claims to have other data like medical records, which would be separate from the phone.

Apparently the defense emailed the prosecution asking them to disregard the data?

Judge is not going to seal the information.

I'm not a lawyer but hypothetically the jury has been shown entering and leaving the court room multiple times on the official court cam. Isn't that illegal? What if they get doxxed?

Attached: 2kAAL8btKRoVTVjzG5MHEv9FpY6jG5DFtGprzIVUx2U.png (518x530, 319.28K)

Judge will destroy the medical information. Judge says not a mistrial.

Even a cursory look into the Sandy Hook thing there are some weird irregularities right? Like, sure, if the victims family come out I would take them at their word. But arguably things happened around it, that even if it 100% happened, would have caused conjecture.

Like take Uvalde. The guy was on the radar...how he acquired the guns...the way the police acted... now they are demolishing the school. Even if it happened organically and the kid was a nut, how is it not natural for people to wonder?

Arguably conspiracies are the folk art we use to stab in the dark at these undefined areas. The idea that we can ban them in totality is ridiculous.

Thats nothing nowadays.

Attached: 20210111_151239.jpg (4608x2184, 2.16M)

Attached: 363D1ACF-1C6D-4A4B-ABED-7303BE514BFC.png (792x691, 119.84K)

Did she just say that its a shame they didnt get the data a year ago? like that could have been an option?

They were ordered to turn over all text messages that contained the words Sandy Hook. Not all text messages entirely.

>Attorneys can't hire people to root around their documents

They're turning off the stream now and not letting it run during breaks.

In an exchange about Jones' lawyer wanting to stop the data from getting out to other organizations (paraphrased) -
Lawyer: I've been asked by the January 6th committee to turn over the data.
Judge: I don't think there's anything that can stop you from having to comply with that order.