What are the social and political implications

Of good looking men leading better and more fulfilling lives than ugly men.

Attached: CB92C9E3-9949-4198-9B90-46D46EB40A31.jpg (500x500, 40.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing. It's the way the world works. We treat good looking people better.

If the version on the left was 6'3" and the one on the right was 5'7", left would get 100x more pussy despite his weak, ugly face.

Where do the orginal /r/incels hang out now since it got banned forever

Nope

ROMANIA BRO I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
PLEASE COME HOME

>tfw 6'1 and have slayer jawline
>tfw total sperg

Attached: 1659204833299829m.jpg (754x1024, 98.67K)

chinless chads are a thing too OP

Attached: gay.jpg (630x331, 25.46K)

he looks like a faggot

In nature only the top X % of males mate.
The concept of marriaged (one male and one female) is made-up by the church so that beta males would not chimp out and would fall in line.
Since the sexual revolution we just returned to our roots - top 20% of the men (Chads) get to fuck the best (t. Chad

Probably on looksmax website or incel.is website.

Both are gay and cringe.

It's ok even literal autistic chads have women fawning over them

youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

You guys know about mewing?

Attached: 61b322ecbafad20c2dbc662c_Group 2 (1).png (965x817, 635.92K)

Looksmax is filled with narcissist chads

That guy would have been a complete chad if his parents didn't poison him with vaccine at birth.

Good looks will never best rank/status/skills in any male dominated hierarchy, this is only a side effect of modern culture, where nothing but vanity matters and every decision you make has no impact and is pure cosmetic/optics.
If you're ugly, you're merely suffer the disadvantage to not being able to get the ultra top women from the same hierarchical status, you can easily land the same girl lookswise from a lower social hierarchy.
This image is retarded.

>Jaw in between slayer and pretty boy
>6'0'' tall
>Cheeks kind of bigger even though not a land whale

Wtf kind of freak am I?

supposedly he's a based conservative eceleb being virally promoted online

I have a feminine pretty boy face

Hypergamy is off the charts these days. Even some prostitutes in a Poland demand that you are attractive.

So do they pull out their measurement tools to check if you are qualified to pump, dump and pay them or how do they select?
Hypergamy was never a thing in European culture, not for germanic culture, not for slavic culture, not for Christian culture.
It is a modern day phenomenon, we are hard wired to bond with intimate partner, human beings have been reduced to cattle.
Also: assuming you are right, that women are selecting mainly for genetic "superior" males, where does the propagation take place? Because birth rates are plummeting. 20% my fucking ass. Nobody is making kids, this whole incel theory about looks is a big wank of self pity.

You need to talk to women more, if you're virgin at 6'3 you might be autistic

if you rank "better lives" by social metrics then you've just played into the hands of the femininity jew

>>tfw 6'1 and have slayer jawline
>>tfw total sperg

Attached: chad speaks.jpg (760x988, 158.17K)

>Chad

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-172117_Facebook.jpg (483x460, 82.33K)

whoremongery will only lead to hell

It's all about the face my man, body only comes after. Height can improve mediocre looks but a pretty boy 5'10 guy will slay more than an ugly 6'2 guy.

Attached: 1641145897725.jpg (1170x1156, 711.44K)

Source: my ass
t. MD Dudebro, read all the self pitying threads on Any Forums made by tyranny shills

it's a meme after you start puberty
proper mouth, tongue, eating and breathing technique is taught from birth.
that's why it is very important for babies to latch onto the nipple correctly