I HAVE A DREAM

I HAVE A DREAM

Attached: ΕΥΡΩΠΗ.png (1145x449, 107.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cxKpmMuNoxU?t=1418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VGHHHHHH...... EVROSIBERIA

>gayreek
>world history's gayest empire

Hmmm asian cunny hnnng...

Including Iceland and Greenaland together with Russia and Norway almost exclusive control over the northern circle and the northern trade corridor

They jews and their mutt golems won't allow that.

>gay flag flying in the kermlin
No thanks

CHINKS AND MUTTS OUT OF EUROPA NOW

ironically russia was somewhat open to the idea but eu (usa) needed an enemy so blyats were forced to ally with the chinks

Why is the uk in it again?
If russia is joining it rename it Eurasian Union then, wouldn't make sense elsewise

It is because current EU is an American (kike) vassal state
Russia belongs with Europe, united we will be unstoppable.

PAY DEBTS MALAKKA

yes and usa is afraid of that so they forced us to be enemies after the cold war as well
he who controls eurasia controls the world

I want this to happen so bad but american jews will do everything they can to stop it

if russia was in the eu it would be near impossible for zog to introduce their pozzed schemes

Attached: Feed-Me-NRD-600-1200x630-3180684699.jpg (1200x630, 78.19K)

>Eurasian Union
Russia only has ~30 million steppe people, and most are Tatars in the European part, Siberia is barely inhabited

It could work but we need to vent out first. So to speak, lets go to war

>389667825
>389668129
I'll happily accept being the Hellenic province in the united european empire, if it meant no chinks/mutts/kikes interfering with my homeland, now piss off

I'd rather see all russian males castrated, all women made infertile and after they died off we give the area to whoever african wants to move there to make a nordic africa.

I'm afraid we're incompatible with the way EU is organized. Certain powers have too much say over other countries, and we'd went straight under "other countries" category.

Also as long as US has huge political, social and military influence over EU it'll never happen

see
the EU as it stands will be dissolved and its bureaucrats hanged
there just aren't any accepted symbols for a united europe

FUCK EUROPE.

EU had a lot of promise and could of turned Europe united in a common goal but as it stands its just an American puppet

Attached: 1648023557863.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

I'm sorry if your country is an irrelevant shithole that you think this is true. Also, and this is a big one for you, I think, if you turned Europa into a free for all, you would be left alone with the schizos from the Balkans and Turkey. You would be begging to join the union again.

> I HAVE A DREAM

Attached: Brave.jpg (600x468, 54.11K)

leave the bongs out. no place for the anglo in this

Western Europe prosperity depends on cheap raw resources and underpaid skilled labor from Eastern Europe, Russia included
Just cut the middleman

I HAVE A DREAM youtu.be/cxKpmMuNoxU?t=1418

Attached: EU GLA.jpg (960x644, 179.55K)

We are already the unofficial tard wrangler for the Balkans, it's pretty comfy

Will happen eventually, when Chinks and US mutts kill each other