David Icke is a good man

They laugh at them, they scorn him, but he sees through the insanity of the modern world.

Attached: 1659395154646-01.jpg (756x576, 67.65K)

yes, but he is too fat

He's alright, but I like the IRL David Ickes. The people that just enter a conversation when you are about to make a good point and the obfuscate it with some far out theory. Kind of like the Q bullshit or the pizzagate bullshit, you know?

Slllurp*

Attached: ickepissed6.jpg (622x422, 113.24K)

I like him. In general I enjoy conspiracies that make both nazis and communists seethe like "covid doesn't exist" and "earth is flat".

He is a freemason and uses their tricks to obfuscate the jewish mafia.

>a con artist who sells books describing his own insanity

Mental how white people will eat that shit up still.

So are you snake people born out of eggs?

As an American, you're in a far more privileged and cushioned environment than me and most others. So for you, it's ok to waste all your times on memes (and con aritsts, like the Czech pointed out). For the rest of us, we live in countries with real fucking issues, real civil wars and real genocides. Wasting time listening to some tryhard entertainer, like Icke, ramble on about lizards won't do SHIT for my security or any other issue I and my community are facing. Not bashing you btw, just understand that for the rest of the world, people need to deal with real issues and real solutions for them.

He's based AF. There is some point short of lizard people where I stop listening, but the key to all of these guys is to hear them out. You won't gain the wisdom nuggest and flesh out your own theory from the echo chambers.

I mean if there were Lizard people wouldn't you want to know about it?

You just waste your time on Any Forums huh lol you deserve your genocide Nigger Lover

fuck you nigger impersonating as white person on Any Forums. Daily reminder niggers dont have soul thus sentience

He is truthteller but normies are too stupid to accept reality and confront the fact that we are not real owners of this clow planet anymore

Jesus fucking christ keep that shit away from other races retard your problems are all pathetic

Oh
Blow me

I don't give a single fuck what you want
That's not how this works
Infact, you're fucking attitude about how you know how I'm supposed to live, disgusts me

I would kill you before I listened to you. That's not an exaggeration
I don't even consider you a sentient being.

So, what were you saying again shitstain?

the dude said he was jesus on tv.

yeah niggers think their problems are the most important and everything revolves around africa when in fact they are animals with so low IQ that they cant even comprehend what its like to have problems, they are pathetic cousins of chimps but weaker and more whiny

excellent post
look at all the brainlets seething after getting called out

>Truthteller
He said he was the second coming and was the son of God
You're an idiot.

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension. The Saffer is clearly talking about niggers.

based boer

Well said.

Listen up, Sambo. If you're having a civil war anywhere on earth it was manufactured right here in the USA. We have perfected Civil War and commercialized it for 100 years now. America is the source. Your pathetic nation is just a dingleberry

He's a Zionist.
And his punch and judy show is for easily led retards.

South Africans truly are the best posters on this board.

don't be influenced by these comments. Read his books and listen to him and come up with your own conclusion.

Hei is one of them you absolute dingus...

>he sees through the insanity of the modern world.
kek, this nigga literally claimed to be the son of God. He IS the insanity.