How to trigger a normie

>you know Joey when they talk about those incels who cry about not getting laid and not receiving attention from women?
why cant we say the same about black fat women who cry about not receiving attention from men?
you know why are fat black women owed attention from the opposite sex and everyone gets really sentimental about it but when it's incels everyone shuns them

Attached: d81bd8b32fb39ce2.jpg (1538x2048, 414.32K)

Emiru and Bonnie and super fucking annoying because they use a fake "anime" voice, hate that shit.

stick to the subject retard

Emiru is extremely ugly without makeup just like every other bug

bug girl

Remember when Pelosi landed in Taiwan and China did nothing?

COOMER BRAIN RETARDS

I agree I cant stand it and its close to pedophilia at this point with the baby voice combined with thousands of fetishists

inb4 some contrarian subhuman says "i think she looks better on the left"

Attached: 1658430773072384.jpg (1080x725, 277.18K)

thus, OP learned today not do use coomerbait as pics to lure people into his uninteresting thread
stupid nigger monkey

it always surprises me how white they make themselves, its really pretty sad

At least use a better picture for the right she’s literally wearing clown makeup

This thread is extremely low quality, therefore I'm taking it over with the power of pussy.

Roll for your 3dpd cocksleeve.

Attached: rollcunt.jpg (4500x2099, 2.19M)

I generally prefer women who don't wear makeup.

I am not fond of women who wear makeup all the time since it's deceitful. She looks better on the right, yet I still prefer the left, and not for contrarian reasons.

both look good to me

It's also expensive, time consuming to apply/remove and contains who knows what.

>How to trigger a normie

Attached: bp-chart-500x655.gif (500x655, 39.48K)

ROLLING

I've done something similar to Asian incels, had someone complaining about being rejected by Asian and white women and how that's so racist - "so date a black woman." Whole conversation grinds to a halt. There is nothing they can say after that isn't hypocritical. Always try it with Asian and brown incels who are pulling the race card. But yes, overall this is a good idea. Even if a woman gets mad at you, those words will roll around in her head every time she sees a black, fat, or old woman griping about how she can't get a boyfriend.

She looks better on the left but she is still just average. Clown makeup should be banned.

Attached: 1659278073510403.jpg (599x831, 421.92K)

That's a man

ROLL

I would still fuck

What the fuck there is no way that is the same person

Pls 4 or 6