/Éirepol/ - MI5 Collusion Edition

Big happenings in the North of Ireland.
Here's a tldr for nongaels
>black kid, "Noah" goes missing
>his body turns up dead in a storm drain a few days later with a bag full of random items including a copy of Jordan Peterson's 12 rules for life.
>death ruled non suspicious
>people obviously outraged by this demand justice
>case goes nowhere for a year
>recently an informer shows up
>PSNI grant Public Interest Immunity for the informer and anything they know about Noah's murder, basically ensuring his family will never get justice.
>now it comes to light the paramilitary(UVF) and the people who murdered Noah for being Catholic and ditched his body in a stormdrain are being handled by MI5 which is why the PSNI can't release this info.

Attached: Noah1.png (501x242, 15.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/crime-law/2022/08/02/ex-psni-officer-is-among-three-new-senior-garda-appointments/
youtu.be/RFP0ymJbbI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Noah2.png (514x293, 14.39K)

Attached: Noah3.jpg (506x900, 107.64K)

Where's the Black Lives Matter crowd now? They're nowhere to be seen when there's legitimate state sponsored killing, or 'Systemic Racism' if you prefer that.

>his body turns up dead in a storm drain a few days later with a bag full of random items including a copy of Jordan Peterson's 12 rules for life
Ironic.

Bump. Justice for Noah.

Was fairly likely from the beginning he never set out to kill himself.
Goodman

The Justice for Noah campaign has a lot of support but I've always noticed online especially r/NorthernIreland that there's glow niggers trying to portray the supporters of the justice for Noah campaigners as schizos.

Lmao why are you people such nigger lovers? Come to america you'll fit right in. Just have to be circumcised

>Jordan fan
>not a suicidal doomer
I mean...it correlates, right? Look around.

>Anglo rapebaby invader kills a negro subhuman invader
2 less invaders

MI5 are behind so much shady shit in this country. Those glow niggers have the blood of hundreds of innocents on their hands and they have infiltrated and subverted the State in the South.

The CCP is conducting an operation right now across the planet to expose MI6 as retaliation for the Taiwan incident. Expect a lot of new information to bubble up. The gooks are out for blood, you guys are about to get an early Christmas. The Brits, including those behind all the chaos and faggotry in the USA and Canada these past few decades, are going to be exposed pretty aggressively.

I'm an Irish republican ethnonationalist, that doesn't stop me caring about continued British subversion of a supposed justice and legal system.
Divide and conquer, what happened after Occupy Wallstreet?

What a delight, big if true. I'm crossing fingers.

Hang yourself.
Have some sympathy for an innocent kid.

They are and people don't realise it, the current Gardai commissioner is connected to the glowies.

I hope MI5 & MI6 agents get exposed and whacked by agents if Russian and Chinese intelligence services.

Only sympathy niggers deserve is 7.62x39mm

>especially r/NorthernIreland
ALL of those subs are moderated by a handful of (((people))). /r/ireland is swings so left wing it's stupid
weak bait mr toothpaste man

It was madness appointing him but guess what, they hired another MI5/PSNI officer as assistant Garda commissioner. Absolute madness and inductive of British intelligence agencies and their assets subverting the state.

irishtimes.com/crime-law/2022/08/02/ex-psni-officer-is-among-three-new-senior-garda-appointments/

Orange cunt, he was just a wee boy, not his fault his Ma was a coal burner

Norn Iron glowies on suicide watch
youtu.be/RFP0ymJbbI0

He seemed like a decent young fella. Feel bad for the mother too even though she's a coal burner she lost her one and only child.