/pol I NEED YOUR HELP, kikes/mosad are attacking!

hello /pol, lurker here, first post, have mercy. Need help from you and other balt/lith bros

this kike, pic related, has been infiltrating our society for ten or so years, and now he's making a move to become a mayor of our capital - Vilnius. He's using one of the most influential journalist/activist in the country to push him to the spotlight and get elected.

The thing is that this kike is literal stereotype, everything you autists on this board rant about when it comes to jews- he is. He even fucking looks like merchant meme (in other pics).

He's a fucking mosad agent, larps as religious orthodox jew, left his "family" with three children in Israel, just to casually live in Lithuania. Calls himself light warrior, knight of goodness and other retarded shit like that.

Jesus christ, I've been politically activated with even an idea of mosad agent occupying the role of our mayor. I'm afraid that our security apparatus wont weed this fucker out in time.

I can go into details if you're interested

How do we legally sabotage his campaign? There should be plenty of screenshots of this fucker shitposting on social media, do you have it lith bros? i think it's our best chance.

Attached: kikerson.jpg (1920x1278, 233.44K)

Don't use the Lord's name in vain.
Pray to Him.
Quote him to your people.

Attached: Smoloko-John-8-44.jpg (3115x2048, 1.84M)

no european will ever vote for a jew

OK, but not from retarded KJV

Iran wants nukes, Iran gets nuked.
IRAN NUKED.
R#########D
A#########E
N#########K
_#########U
N#########N
U#########
K#########N
E#########A
D#########R
.DEKUN NARI

Even local jews have problem with him. Local sinagogue called police once on this fucker.

I hope you're right tho, kike bro

In Any Forums you dont need to OP yourself, except when changing IDs
He is a person, i hope, so he gotta eat, shit, sleep somewhere

im not a kike im romanian but if the synagouges hate him then hes probably good for a jew like zelensky

who is he?

well yeah, and not that he's hiding. But political violance is not really a thing in our country anymore (after forest brothers in 1944-1953). We tend to just roll over and get shafted

Attached: KJB-104.jpg (720x693, 247.51K)

thats probably because you now have easy access to germany

Do something to stop the Jews? You misunderstand, this is a board for larping like one day we'll do something.

Daniel Lupshitz

This guy for ten years networks like crazy, tries to meet everyone, and i mean everyone of even little significance, makes pictures with them etc. Larps as religious orthodox jew, tho i with my own eyes saw this kike party in the clubs with bitches...and supposedly he has a wifu and 3 little ones in israel just casually waiting their father to come back live with them.

Just pay some local Graffiti artists if you dont want to do cool stuff like the dutch do
If you dont have the media influence he does go for being everywhere?
Idk

Attached: 1659344656311048m.jpg (634x1024, 58.04K)

2 more week right?

But the thing is that this scam artist might cost our country in billions if he bocomes mayour and starts giving away real estate to the jewish organisations. He despises Lithuania and lithuanians

Hes going to fuck over your country with immigrant niggers, lgbt and white guilt. enjoy.

just keep sending pigs to his house

we're so zogged that police would rather investigate this and jail or bancrupt you for this, rather than solving a murder case. im not overstating.

Chancelor in our parliament 7 years ago had this to say about the kike:

"I met this new mayor's adviser - 'a knight of good and a warrior of light' - a good year ago, after his insistence on meeting me during my stay in Israel. From the first minute of meeting, I was appalled by his extreme views, by his obsession with weapons, by his hatred for everyone and everything who disagreed with his views or disagreed with his actions. But what surprised me the most was his very close relations with Lithuanian politicians and media representatives", M. Dargužaitė began her long speech.

bump

i really dont see how somebody cringe like that whose views clash with every european value can ever get elected
he wont even get elected in israel. maybe in america?