China BIG mad now boys!

>seething over pelosi and taiwan
>almost bombs japan
what did china mean by this?

Ok? So?

Time to take the BCC up your anus white boy mutt

It's time...
youtube.com/watch?v=A75AQgDBtJI

Attached: 1587141415506.gif (400x560, 1.49M)

It's an act of war. Japan would be justified in sinking Chinese ships as they clearly pose a threat to Japan and have technically just attacked Japan as well.

NK launch missiles in Japan's waters daily. Nothingburger.

If you can't see what's unfolding before our eyes and how it's unfolding you are long lost my fellow German bro, ASSEMBLE THE WEHRMACHT!

Attached: 1638781097753.jpg (900x1500, 120.61K)

Not only is it an act of war, but Japan has repeatedly said that if China invades Taiwan they'll come help. I mean, it's Japan, they hate China more than life itself. They'd jump on any justification they could to start fucking with China.

Could Japan blow up the three gorges dam in retaliation? I mean how much power would it take to do that

Imagine thinking blowing up a dam and killing millions of civilians is a proportional response to a missile landing in the sea near you

china is the bad guy, america is like captain america and nato is the avengers

Not my problem, i am not fighting unless they can guarantee i get to rape as many bug chinks as i want like a roach buffet.
Not My Problem

Japan didn't do anything yet missiles fired in their direction. Half of Japanese still believe in pacifism. ww2 really fucked shit up.

Attached: 1610301509097.jpg (1272x700, 255.85K)

If they blow up the dam, the water also flood India which is Japan's partner, so you wanna piss off the Indians too?

And rest assured, China will straight up Nuke Japan again.

Attached: 1610250503903.jpg (1024x576, 35.29K)

>floods India
Are you stupid?

Woahh! Holy fuck!! What did the ocean do to China to merit this harsh response!
Oceanbros, we got too cocky!

>EEZ

Attached: 70.jpg (1893x816, 683.26K)

>What did the ocean do to China to merit this harsh response!
Ocean had been infested with US troon core

Attached: China maybe 2.png (1456x882, 244.63K)

He is stooopid

wake me up if they activate the gundam suits; thanks

I hope Japan tears China a new asshole.

Yo if Japan activates the mech suit this is gonna be a fucking lit war.

NOOOO! that was tomorrows sushi! xitler will pay for this! Big Brother Biden will take him down!

Attached: BUILD BACK BETTER!.jpg (652x951, 106.86K)

>Will flood India

Attached: 1659115885982401.png (886x886, 70.24K)

Some missiles overflying Taiwan is kinda interesting, but the fact they landed in Japan's EEZ - not its territory but just where only they are allowed to fish - is a nothing burger, unlike my delicious meal picrel.
Nothing ever happens. But this is day one of China's four-day fireworks display, so expect something that's going to make you think some will happen.
On the off chance something really does happen I suggest you close Any Forums and go panic buying, because any shut down of east Asian trade means complete and nearly instant global economic collapse

Attached: 8866bvrger.png (1000x1333, 2.11M)

3gd is on the Yangtze river, which leads to Wuhan and down to the east coast. this is NOWHERE NEAR India and there is no possible way how it could flood into India, considering terrain elevation

These are the people who cry about pajeets replacing their jobs

>because any shut down of east Asian trade means complete and nearly instant global economic collapse

Attached: file.png (657x527, 29.58K)