If Anglo-Saxons are a superior race, why were they conquered by Normans?

I am an Anglo-Saxon. I saw a thread earlier where a "Norman" aristocrat was saying that we were btfo'd, which might be true, I don't know. Anyway my question (mainly to intelligent bongs) is this: If we are such a superior race how come we were conquered by other vikings?

Attached: whydidtheytakemuhhwinchester.jpg (550x350, 34.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2m7wtAV_TsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're clearly not the superior race

Because normans and anglos belong in the same race

Well if we aren't the superior race then what does that make you, Jamal?

I dunno Abdullah, you tell me

thank fuck we cut ourselves from the pathetic anglos and we dont have any common history anymore.
i cant even imagine the horror of having to associate with these eternal losers.

>imagine existing for a thousand years and having nothing good to account for
i cant.

Attached: history of UK in a nutshell.jpg (1294x3932, 479.85K)

Because they were fighting two invaders at once. They defeated the Norse invaders and then had to march south at half-strength to fight the Normans.

Normans integrated, so don't even worry about it.
You most likely have Norman and Anglo-Saxon ancestors.

This
The Norman invasion was basically a civil war. Before the end of the Ice Age the British Isles were connected to the continent by the Doggerland, people wandered back and forth. We are the same peoples - the Danes, the Belgae, the Nederlanders, the Northern French - we are one people.

I watched this the other night. He reckons we're all Scythians or something:

youtu.be/2m7wtAV_TsA

Normans were Nordic. Anglo-Saxons are Germanic.

Even Alexander the Great was crushed by some darky savages because they learned Elephants. Team America was embarrassed by gook rice farmers because they got cocky. War is silly sometimes

For a start, the battle of hastings was fought not a fortnight after the battle of stamford bridge.

England was beleaguered from a generation of fighting vikings and welsh by the time the normans arrived

The "Normans" were a small contigent of the forces of the duchy of normandy (the normans themselves being North-Men of Rollo's stock) and the vast majority of these forces were mercenaries from all over europe funded in part by the pope

The normans also had to resort to truly disgusting tactics to suppress the native population, including actions such as the harrying of the north.

Ultimately the norman dynasties caved to the remaining nobility and power transferred back the English and was eventually codified into parliament which still stands today although we do still have a constitutional hereditary monarch which goes against the saxon practice of witan.

Lizard lady is the nth great-grandaughter of Harold Godwinson so maybe lets her off for that one though.

Anglos Saxon peasents still bitching about Norman elites replacing Anglo Saxon elites 1000 years ago when Pakistanis replacing them in their capitol now

Attached: 1640700927981.jpg (474x703, 66.39K)

True, even french must have anglo dna from the hundreds we're one people

Nordics are Germanics though.
Normans were mixed Norse/Franks, so also Germanic.

Nordics are germanic dumb dumb

Yes, the Anglos are true subhumans. I hate them.

That's gotta be the most ignorant and ill-informed infographic I've ever seen posted.

Shut the fuck up you accursed Anglo wasteman.

Entirely accurate, britfag.

i'm a celt but nice memeflag

Attached: b99.jpg (1267x850, 139.44K)

Asiatic rape monkey

/thread

Yes? You are too hard on yourself. And I'm Russian

>barbarians and pirates till 1600, sabotaged great Spanish culture, colonized half of the world, khm khm

"Russian" whatever you say, perhaps a DNA test is in order, hmm?

This.

Attached: org.jpg (700x1036, 132.52K)

There's a reason Scythian mage uniforms look alot like KKK uniforms.