Georgian libtards realising real-time that ethnic homogeneity and secure borders aren't that bad. I just hate them

Georgian libtards realising real-time that ethnic homogeneity and secure borders aren't that bad. I just hate them

Attached: FB_IMG_1659616596655.jpg (720x721, 53.32K)

boobs

Ugly bug but nice tits if they're real

what are you even talking about? wtf is a Georgian libtard even?

Georgian Liberal

Haha, enjoy living with our seething libshits, make them sign an obligation to suck Georgian cocks or smth while chanting “Hail Georgia”, pretty sure they will oblige.

Do you guys even have liberals there? Or just liking Europe is considered liberal in Georgia?

>Tokyo Tower

Japs stole our grift.

well at least I'm seeing more hotties in Tbilisi so minor plus ha Ivan?

Tbilisi is full of gays, niggers, poos, Pakis and many other shits. meanwhile Superior georgian villages are full with trad wives and chads. thanks god i took village pill

>>If they're real

They obviously are virgin

ბიჭო ქართული სოფელი ღარიბია(სამწუხაროდ) ყველა ახალგაზრდა ქალაქში მოდის მერე მეორე შენ ქვეყანაში რატო უნდა დათმო ტერირორიები ასე უბრძოლველად?

You obviously haven't seen the new style bolt ons japan does. Very natural looking in comparison to silicone

Damn what the fuck is this shit?

I just want an Ethnonationalist leader with even a modest plan for the future. Is that too much to ask for?!

Attached: Cat.png (1400x1866, 3.15M)

Wtf demonic shit is this

papachemis saxlkars davubrundi aravis undoda iq yofna winaprebis saflavebic mitovebuli iyo, weliwadshi ertxel avdiodit, saxli mitovebuli iyo da uamravi miwac uazrod ikargeboda, samagierod axla simindo momyavs da ramodenime dzroxac myavs. tavidan yvelas gaukvirda ro wavedi mara ras izam sofelsac xo wirdeba patroni. sakutar teritoriebze ki uari ar mitqvams da arc arasdros vizam.

Funnily enough we are quite possibly the least Euro-skeptic country in the world (Regarding the EU at least)

kartuli

It's called the Georgian დამწერლობა, it has no relation to any other language in the world.
Though we do use some Persian words.

Stalin

Why are you speaking hindu?