What mental illness is this

What mental illness is this

Attached: firefox_2022-08-04_17-06-39.png (804x842, 897.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7597961/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black cats are seen as bad luck so he's probably correct

>Black
Well there's your problem!

All the cats in my life are black, luck is for the foolish.

it's actually true, black cats and black labradors are adopted far less than other colors from shelters

what

It's called toxoplasmosis and it's the same disease that causes whites to become libcucks.

Cats shit makes people crazy. Dont trust anyone who lets a cat live in their home.

my cat shits outside. Am i gonna make it bros?

>What mental illness is this
Black cats aren't as photogenic so most people pick the cats that take cuter pictures. Same thing with black dogs. Look up black dog syndrome. Oh and probably because they're niggers.

Attached: Snapchat-945067697.jpg (1816x3758, 1.61M)

Despite being 13% of the cat population, black cats are responsible for 52% of the poops in your garden.

Fuck you - cats are cool, man.

I thought there were just less black cats because a lot were killed because jew witch niggers or something

you're fine, cats just like dogs are a white mans friend. You are replying to a ((()))

That's because most "labs" at shelters are 80% shit bull.

fighting chance fren

True, even 100% of it is this one black cat.
He also rapes all of the other neighbor cats

cats are assholes and make for shitty pets

>Apart from any holiday connection, black cats are considered by some shelters and shelter administrators to be less likely to be adopted at any time throughout the year, thus suffering from “Black Cat Bias” (BCB)
>Some have effectively widened the BCB concept to include coat shades, terming it “Dark Cat Syndrome” (DCS)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7597961/
It's seemed like a satire on modern political correctness at the first glance

Had cats all my life and it hasn't made me liberal, suggestable or compliant in the least. Domestic animals are a sign of civilisation and our lessers are jealous, do not be afraid fren.

Built for BCB

why is everybody raising black cats now? Not even specific breed, just fucking black stray cats all over the place.

it's about them being seen to be a witches familiar

>my cat shits outside. Am i gonna make it bros?
If you can prevent your cat from hunting outside and you only let it eat cat food you have a chance. A significant number of cat owners have it. It's in like 10% of people in the US. But in my experience it tends to affect people more if they were around nasty cats when they were kids.

This article is bullshit, black cats are trendy as fuck

Which is superstition and thus nonsense. Proves how stupid most people are.

Just got a new cat from the local shelter as they are at capacity. There are no dogs left there that aren't at least part shitbull. They say any lab or lab like dog gets adopted almost instantly - even older ones.

>t. Doesn't understand how it spreads