What makes a country?

it's currency
>will use the euro soon
it's borders
>non existent because of the EU
the ability to make it's own laws
>all laws must be in line with EU laws
it's religious autonomy
>doesn't have it's own church, the head of their religion was never in history Croatian
it's language
>speaks Serbian with a few made up words, language consists of meme words like "mljevenici" which was put into use last year even though no one uses it
it's historically significant people
>murders Tesla's family, claims that Tesla was Croatian

face it, Croatia is a meme country and wouldn't exist now if it weren't for the US
You can't deny a single fact from what I said because it's all true

Attached: kroatijos-veliava.jpg (800x571, 69.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tportal.hr/vijesti/clanak/serbian-state-leadership-boycotts-french-reception-over-croatia-20130716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what makes a country
Wether it elects jews or not

dont be mean

Rent free in Serb heads

Based

Sp basically croats got you be your nuts so you seeth so much that you make a new thread?
i thought serbs were based funny memes not kiddies

Attached: 1659229769265661.png (1000x1000, 348.9K)

We are celebrating our independence tomorrow, it's pretty sad how much Serbs are seething this hard

your country is not independent lol, never was

Seethe wyte boi

Attached: 100percentcroat.png (540x326, 222.35K)

>face it, Croatia is a meme country and wouldn't exist now if it weren't for the US
agreed

brm brmmm vozi traktorće

Whatever makes you sleep better tonight, Milorad

Your independence ends in 2023 when you'll get rekt by the Euro

Why are you even wanting to go to EU? At least we joined in 2004 when it was a trade union, not neoliberal wannabe federacy
Same question goes for Serbs btw

give südtirol back ahmed

Whitest man in Dalmatia

i dont think Trentino wants to be part of the Ottomansterreich, mehmet

I kneel

All EU points apply to other EU nations.
>doesn't have it's own church, the head of their religion was never in history Croatian
Same could be said about most Catholic countries. But pope Sixtus V. was a half Croat and half Italian.
>speaks Serbian
Our first grammar predates yours' by hundreds of years. Your language has nearly ten thousand turkish loan words, compared to our few thousand.
>muh srbocaust
Never forget.

Cope. Seethe. Dilate.

Another word and we unleash another Neapolitan to take the other half.

Attached: e61.jpg (2289x2289, 2.25M)

what if it elects lesbians?

Attached: 56851361_303.jpg (700x394, 25.92K)

Is that supposed to be our dyke? She has the most serbian phenotype imaginable.

>At least we joined in 2004 when it was a trade union
It never was "just a trade union", it was made for global control, through mutual destruction and collaboration tactics. We, however, understand this and use it for our benefit. Too many countries hate Croatia just because they can't get their grubby hands off us, we are tired of fighting and we want to build our country. It is a tactic move to join the strongest nearby group.

LOL not even your own Ustase could function without Hitler.

We're literally a master race and you're a fake country run by Germanics.

Serbia is literally an international protectorate with undefined and unsettled borders that are being mediated by American and EU politicians.

Attached: 1658600974260178.jpg (1024x797, 110.58K)

tportal.hr/vijesti/clanak/serbian-state-leadership-boycotts-french-reception-over-croatia-20130716

Attached: seet1.jpg (800x533, 92.17K)

>uses the euro
>part of the EU so borders are non-existant
>always bends over to the EU so 0 autonomy
>records historically kept in polish
>speaks meme version of polish
>all significant people were either germans larping as ancient balts or poles who lived in lithuania
what is it with eastern europe and meme countries?

Attached: lithuania.png (220x147, 225)

Bro....you are Serbian....just a confused one. Croats are confused serbs who adopted Catholism, Bosnians are confused Serbians who adopted Islam.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Attached: f10.png (600x638, 578.03K)

Croats are just Serbs in denial. That's why they have inferiority complex around Serbs, get butthurt all the time, have no known kings or their graves in known history, and the only thing they have is manufactured bullshit by Austrian empire. It's not a meme country. You have to be a country like Ukraine, to be a meme country. They're not even that. They're just a territory with no history, no language of their own, no real heritage except for that one made up by Vatican and Austrian empire and that's fucking it. They deserve the EU.

>horse shoe shaped country
Horse shoe shaped countries are impossible to defend, there are literally 0 horse shoe shaped countries in history of mankind, that means all horse shoe shaped countries are artificially created and defended by 3rd party. For example we jewed the jews and made horse shoe shaped country in Bosnia, called Republika Srpska.
As a bonus, show me 1 (ONE) grave of any Croatian king. I'll wait...
Ok, I'm joking, I will not wait because you will not find it. This is now we laugh at Croatia thread.

Attached: disgonbgud.gif (498x267, 2.81M)

>t. Educated by the institute of Jovan Deretić

the only countries that are not meme and in eastern europe are:

bulgaria
greece
romania
serbia
hungary
poland
russia

he's right you know, your women suck nigger mljevenike in the summer

at least they're not a landlocked shithole like serbia LMAO

We managed to ethnically cleanse 250 000 Serbs in less than 72 hours. We have that going for us at least.

>Horse shoe shaped countries are impossible to defend, there are literally 0 horse shoe shaped countries in history of mankind, that means all horse shoe shaped countries are artificially created and defended by 3rd party
heard of Chile? braindead turk mutt

Croatias end is overdue

Attached: 181116_1_Vukovar4Lego4City.jpg (900x659, 162.78K)

try to defeat Ethiopia first

>that means all horse shoe shaped countries are artificially created
Chile is not horse shoe shaped but yes, chile is an artificial country because the spanish drew it's borders.
please stop posting you're embarrassing yourself

> What makes a country

It's ability to assert it's own existence and the perception of the people that they are united in identity.

Neither is Serbia. There is no such thing as an independent small nation in "current year".

The same people rule over NA/EU my man, and Britain is no different, brexit was a surface level meme.

The existence of the historical kingdom of Croatia is literally not disputed by any historian outside of biased retards trying to justify a failed embarrassing imperialist attempt. Serbs fucking lost, just deal with the fact that you lost. Stop being so god damn butthurt about it, you're not relevant anymore, you don't even have the strength or balls to take Kosovo. Your government will pursue a dual strategy of being tsundere of the surface while getting fucked in the ass by EU, because no, braća Rusi will not come over to liberate you, they don't have the capabilities to do so. Mark my words, you will eventually become west-shifted as your retarded delusional boomers die out and your youth want a chance at a better life/higher living standard.

Attached: 1659609292670883.jpg (828x807, 69.8K)