Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8
sonichu.com/cwcki/The_Tale_Of_The_Crazy_Pacer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He won't be saved by his own hand.

He fucked his own mom.

he believes the last thing someone tells him, no matter what

It's a woman and I could save her

Yeah probably. At bare minimum he'd have been better off than with the coocoos he listened to. >Could Any Forums have saved him in current year?
No. The same coocoos roost here now.

We could have made him... racist.

Attached: 1659247213482343.gif (98x89, 184.07K)

absolutely not could you imagine this retard running around shouting racial slurs?

Not at all. The relationship with his mom has been foreshadowed since the beginning. Went to the prom with her, she would get angry at him when he didn't give her cuddles etc.

Unironically Bella is Any Forums and only made things worse.

He already was racist.

Yes, if barb learned that his mental isdues were related to gut issues.

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8

Attached: 165807821108417.jpg (720x540, 64.16K)

Yeah that is a good point if Trolls made him a tranny, why didn’t anyone try to reverse it? Like all the old Chris Chan trolls are just hyper lefty faggots

uhhhhh she's a woman, sweatys.

Attached: 1640165263513.jpg (836x900, 283.15K)

Pol can't save anyone, what are you talking about? Chris is crazy and you can't fix that. At best you'd be able to use him as a tool in your quest but that's it.

stop pretending anyone care about that mentally ill retard fuck off

>Could Any Forums have saved him?

nigger was dropped from /pol's/ steaming, drippy loins.
he's /pol's/ offspring

I don't think anyone could have saved him. He got fucked by his upbringing and literal retardation. It was only a matter of time before he did... well I was gonna say something unforgivable but I guess ANOTHER unforgivable thing, and get himself into some serious shit.

OMG SHE'S WAMON REE
No he's not. He's SERIOUSLY confused on a daily basis and is trying to use it as a crutch instead of addressing the real problem. I ain't against trans people, but trans he ain't.

>"him"
Ackchyually >>>SHE

Attached: ackchyually.png (700x700, 20.78K)

You could only save the living, not the dead.

Stupid szitso. "If...if...if I did this! I WOULD CHANGE THE EVENTS OF TIME!"

Stupid szitso.

Y'all are just mad because i.. .I mean Christine, a totally STRAIGHT and TRUE AND HONEST lesbian WOMAN, TROLLED you too HARD

Attached: 4-cent_garbage.png (334x108, 4.31K)

Finally a frend who unterstands! Y'all are getting trooled by CWC herself!

>have sex incel
>has sex
>the chad police comes and wants to arrest him

life is not fair if your dick is this big and the chads fear you

HERself!!!

He is entirely a Any Forums product. There is nothing political about him.

ChrisChan is the archetype of every tranny. Delusional, narcissistic, degenerate, disgusting autist. The best way to troll trannies on Twitter is to remind them that Chris is their poster boy

Nerd

lol
lmao

Attached: file.png (1158x853, 560.5K)

It's sad to see an image where he still looks like he could pull through. At the point picrel was taken, he could have made it. He was tortured by the internet into oblivion.

>feeling the need to point out you are joking
Nigga u gay

fuck off with that the Any Forums troll were retarded but everything went to shit because of Kiwifarm...
Chris is the very fucking reason why Kiwifarm exist. the sole fucking reason
the only reason Null was ever able to scam money
every fucking stalker that dysmorphic pedo english teacher Geno call troll are farmers..
little retarded attention whore trying to scam, entrap and harass anything that can give them some standing inside the kiwifarm troll factory!
they're not only 100% responsible for Chris behavior they also pushed Terry Davis to suicide

SHE???! DONT YOU MEAN “THEY” YOU HONKY ASS CRACKER

>Could Any Forums have saved him?

I spend half my time writing hilarious and retarded shit on Any Forums for fun. I personally can't stand mentally retarded people. Christ Chan is a tranny? More reason to hate him.

Dude, he was fucked up waaay before the trolls. His parents were fucking garbage.
sonichu.com/cwcki/The_Tale_Of_The_Crazy_Pacer

LoL

Attached: 1627808019530.png (597x496, 63.16K)

Probably not.
The best possible outcome for him would be getting cut off from the internet.
Court documents list him as male.
He probably never bothered to file the paperwork.

He was a based retard when Bob was alive but just like with everything lefties and trannies absolutely ruined him by turning him into one and then he fucked his mother

Can you blame him? look at this piece of ass

Attached: 250px-Barb's_blankets_ebay_listings_photos_01.jpg (250x333, 46.38K)