Christianity = political deradicalization

>"I'm Christian because people tell me I'm being a jew worshiping retard and they sound pissed off about it so I know I'm right if it's making somebody mad at me"
How are you different from MIGApeeds that are told the exact same thing?
Is the overlap 1 to 1?

Attached: 1617885575650.png (843x882, 1.15M)

Don't care, still Christian

Trump 24?

>Christian states routinely massacre and expel Jews
>in the 13th Century, a larger percentage of global Jews are killed by Christians than the amount that died (supposedly) in the Hall of Cost
>yes it's totally part of their plan bro. Ya see, they actually were fine with being massacred and expelled because they knew that in the current year 2022, some churches would have fag pastors.

>whites were more openly anti-Semitic HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO when they were still much closer in time to their ancestral ethnic tribal roots in a RACIAL religion
WOW YOU DONT SAY??

You ain't doing shit, and while you aren't doing anything, you point at Christians.

Imagine being so evil, you have to make it illegal to hate you, otherwise the entire world would kill you.

Identifying deradicalization propaganda is useful. Is it not useful to deconstruct other anti-white bullshit like CRT?
LMAO the FIRST people to stop a pogrom these days would be white Christians.

Hey OP, do you eat pork?

love it

Imagine being so evil that the entire world wants to kill you, and the people you hate the most are actually the best humans in the world and are willing to put themselves at risk to stop you from being exterminated. That is who you are hating on. The only people who would actually save you.

Tell me jews are evil AND retardes, without telling me jews are evil and retatded.

>"Christians are all secret nazi warriors ready to strike at a moments notice should a white man attacked by the jewish system need them!!!!"
holy cope, I pity you

What the hell is migapeed , you retard

That isn't anything that I said. Thanks for confirming you're a retarded evil jew.

sorry, "MIGApede"
thats exactly what you fucking said. or do you actually think "thoughts and prayers" really help stop white genocide?

> racial Religion
Kek lmao that's definitely it, not all the media people are being subjected to. And definitely not all the traitors in power, no no its the "racial religion". Legit sounds like a kike trying to fit in.

Your "racial religious" society would bow down to globohomo just as much, if not more.

synagogue of satan
Even the normies are starting to wake to your crimes. Are you ready for the backlash Moishe?

Eeww eating what the jew doesn't wanna touch like an animal cattle. Keep eating that shit goyim!

>13th Century Europe
Bro paganism had been dead in most of Europe for 600 years by then

By now, it should be obvious that it's a tactic of our enemy to shill Christianity here and elsewhere. It's being used to encourage ignorance and superstition/irrationality/insanity, misdirect and to divide, yet again.

Again, I was talking about jews being genocided and Christians, the people you evil jews hate the most, are the only humans who would stop it from happening. I'm not talking about jews and their anti-White anti-Christian crusade against White Christians and the genocide currently being waged against them. Not surprising. Generations of inbreeding will fuck up your cognition and reading comprehension. You jews are all lucky to still be alive. If it weren't for the people you hate the most, you'd all be tortured to death.

the people that own your dumb ass are in a racial religion lol.
>"heh, I'm too smart to use the strategy that's kicking my ass :^) "
ok, retard.
If someone came to hurt a solitary jew, a wall of white Christian men would be erected gleefully to stop them. it happens every day in this country.
and things are worse now, yes, your point?
>admits white Christians protect jews from anti-Semites
lmao

>Your "racial religious" society would bow down to globohomo just as much, if not more.
No, it wouldn't. It's the only solution and protection to the problems. "Globohomo" is based on racially attacking whites. Every single thing they say and do is meant to cause racial harm.

>people are affected by culture that has been dead for 600 years

>he thinks racial tribalism is "cultural" and not the natural default

I do see how I misread your post now but what you really mean is even worse than what I first thought lol.

>admits white Christians protect jews from anti-Semites
Of course they do. They are better than you. The same cannot be said for jews. You hate the only people who would protect you. That makes you both evil and retarded.

Just turn the cheek and donate to refugees

What's up with Any Forums being constantly bombarded with /r/atheism-tier posts? I don't remember it being like this back in the day.

Attached: 1635103860138995904.jpg (900x900, 151.99K)

It is Talmudic doctrine to hate Jesus.

If you hate Jesus, congratulations, you're practicing Talmudic Judaism.

No. Whatever you think of White Christians is irrelevant. We're talking about how evil jews are. The equivilent would be someone hating the firemen and doctors who saved your life after a car crash. That's jews and their hatred for Christians. We protect you, and save you from being killed everywhere around the world, and you thank us by hating us and actively promoting our genocide. You couldn't have a better personification of evil and good.

Far right has always been anti-Christian, even Hitler said it was an invention of sick brains.

I do agree it is a bit overdone, especially since most white people are atheists nowadays.