Taiwan

On a scale from 1 to negative 10, how much do you not give a shit about what happens to Taiwan?

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ballistic-missiles-soar-over-taiwan-hundreds-pla-fighters-breach-airspace-5-day-drills

Attached: 0958FFF4-0F1F-4D2C-BED6-A3567967D026.jpg (1074x1099, 471.95K)

Those are my Asians and if you break my toys I'll be mad.

"Breach" bitch ass Taiwan is China. Put your American cock in someone's ears.

So is 10 more not giving a shit or is -10 more not giving a shit?

Here's what Taiwan calls "their airspace"
Notice how a huge chunk of the mainland is included there

Attached: file.png (892x678, 336.02K)

I hope every american car manufacturer goes belly up and biden flushes another trillion down the drain to save them

I support Taiwan to whatever end and I'm willing to sacrifice countless American zoomers to help them fight off the Red Menace.

they don't call that their airspace, they call it adiz, every country has them

Attached: chinaslastfinalwarning.png (797x450, 50.43K)

Aids?

After the old rag has left. Lmao Chinks are really paper tiger

I care plus 8 because it makes chink seethe and dilate.
It's also the biggest manufacture of electric chips so if Taiwan goes down so does pretty much modern society

yes, we detect russian planes also by aids

But now they are crossing the black line.

Attached: bWVkaWEvRlpQWFYtMGFjQUFLeDE2LmpwZw==.jpg (802x620, 50.73K)

im suprised i havent heard air raid sirens. there was a drill about 2 weeks ago.
under these circumstances, if the sirens went off there would be mass panic

And the article doesn't specify if it was actual nationally recognized airspace or if this is the same bullshit Taiwan always pulls
I'm assuming it's just more of the "Mom, China's on my side of the car!" horseshit they always pull
It's so tiring

US policy since 1972
>...there is but one China and that Taiwan is a part of China

One China Policy was a mistake and is being ripped up.

Fucking chinks, nuke Beijing now

yep, now we're getting not just a policy

That's why they haven't gone off. Although, it is kind of negligent to keep them silent when China is lobbing missiles over your country. The amount of warning you'll getting if one changes trajectory can be measured in seconds. Stay home today. Make some pointy sticks.

>One China Policy was a mistake and is being ripped up.
Sounds like a great way to start World War 3 while blaming China for it
The USA are a bunch of warmongering fucktards and I'm glad China is smart enough not to get suckered in by it

Death to China

Attached: B9B68992-5106-48AA-AB70-105CBE70C23C.jpg (544x563, 34.57K)

I’m concerned so far as to how invested the mutts are in turning my cunt into the next Ukraine.

Literal seething of bugmen. Nothing much happens.

THIS, SO MUCH THIS. I HAVE LONG COVID SO I CANNOT JOIN THE MILITARY, BUT EVERYONE WHO IS ABLE SHOULD BE DRAFTED. THERE IS NO PRICE TOO HIGH FOR DEMOCRACY IN TAIWAN

I only care how much stupid resources we dump into a fight that is of little benefit to us.

>muh statelineriinos!

Attached: flanders_stroke.jpg (953x693, 47.22K)

Drafting zoomers is a win-win fr fr.

>hundreds

Attached: 1598034415572.png (231x313, 194.74K)

>Wumao hands wrote this post.

>statelineriinos

Attached: 1636666157173.gif (1000x774, 3.64M)

i think the assesment is that china is doing it to scare us. they dont want to do their job for them.

airspace and identification zone are two different things, china flies in the adiz all the time, they rarely breach their airspace

SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION ON CHINA WHEN?

Lol, bigger chance of one of the rocket motors failing and accidentally landing on a rice farmer.

They have been shelling the people of the Republic of China for far too long. Chicoms started a war, it's up to us to end it.

I care in the sense that an invasion of Taiwan would be a pivot away from the paper tiger we know and love

Nothing will happen. Ever. Economic dependence goes both ways. China can invest in hypersonic missiles but they’re too pussy to use them in a consequential manner, same as we are

yeah, and look what happened. Friendship everywhere!

Attached: kyle_jews_friends.png (1300x920, 1.53M)

taiwan is for anyone that can hold it. surely germans understand this just look at your borders.

Probably 2 I would say.