New Stonedtoss

New Stonedtoss.

Attached: high-school-peers-stonetoss-comic.jpg (1000x1000, 268.82K)

sus

Attached: sus.jpg (42x45, 1.29K)

That one was rough to find
So many places he could've hidden it
8/10

I dont get it

It’s a cartoon about how only faggots participate in the trend of claiming to not understand stonetoss cartoons.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Sus's Fuck and Suck".

The guy from high school was a quiet guy, so the green shirt guy assumes he's going to shoot up the place

>mass shooter with enough mental stability to act out the deep cover identity of super market shopper before his killing spree begins.
I dunno, I feel these comics have been departing a bit too much from reality lately.

Yup...

Lol.

Huh? You guys don't try avoiding people you knew from high school trying to chat you up?

Astoundingly accurate

I think it's more about the lack of social skils people have these days or even the fear of having to catch up with old friends and basically comparing eachother's achievements in life through small talk.

the kid in green owes the one in red money. he can't afford $100. how can he afford to pay $50? He doesn't even have $10

I don't get it

He's literally me.
That normie knew him and would try and waste his time. I'd throw myself through a window too.

he forgot to turn off the oven before he left the house

sussy

If you had either social skills, lack of anxiety or confidence you could go trough this without jumping out the window.
It takes like 5 seconds to say "Hey man, nice seeing you. Hope you're doing well. Sorry i'm in a bit of a hurry."

Kek

Nah. It's just a chore. I do small talk only when forced too. But it's irritating. Like having to take out the trash

Green shirt is a tranny who doesn't want to be dead named so xey jump out the window to avoid conversation.

That's not small talk though. You're basically just saying hi and as a bonus you don't have to exit the store like a fucking beta.

>That's not small talk though. You're basically just saying hi and as a bonus you don't have to exit the store like a fucking beta.
Lol. I just turn myself into a stealthy assassin and do everything in my power to avoid them without looking suspicious

then your eyes meet and it instantly become 1000x more awkward than it had to be

TFW to intelligent too understand that comic

i can do professional meetings well but not a normal small talk without spaghetting.

you will get it soon enough when niggers and arabs rape your dirty whore of a mother, you swedecuck

>hay guys don't forget to buy my gay nft

This is me but instead of running away I pretend I've become mentally unstable since high school. It's great. First they pity me to see what they think I've become, then they realize that there's a chance I might blame them for whatever bullshit their imagination has led them to believe I'm suffering and I see the fear in their eyes for a brief moment before they quickly get away from me.
Always gotta find new ways to mix up the normals, bros.

>I dont get it
I'll help. ACK!

Attached: 1655611232643.gif (500x400, 880.94K)

Stoneman never misses.

relatable

Attached: DW7VF6TVAAAaMA2.jpg (1200x903, 157.98K)

I don't hate anyone I went to school with though, so I guess the joke goes over my head

It's not necessarily about hating someone see

lmao this is literally me xD

man i'm really glad i got rid of all these idiots

Thanks, that helped