What Would Hitler Think of The Azov Battalion?

The Azov battalion basically did what every other Azov group couldn't do. They even got in positions of government and military, effectively becoming the 4th reich. They became so successful that Russia decided to invade an entire country for it to stop it under the guise of ANTIFA. Would Hitler be proud of them?

Attached: 1659378154511388.jpg (1044x472, 91.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDRUQUeh7rc
timesofisrael.com/russias-putin-accuses-poland-of-colluding-with-hitler/
rferl.org/a/putin-gives-hero-of-labor-award-to-close-associate-for-crimean-bridge/30492367.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Hitler was like hohols he would've allied with jews and gypsy and genocided bavarians while constantly begging the US and UK for money

I don't understand what any of that means.

Ukraine nationalist set out murdering Jews and Poles when the Germans occupied Ukraine. The Germans imprisoned the leader, Stephon Bandera. He remained in prison for most of the war. He ended up in the USA as a CIA asset.

Attached: Babi Yar.png (970x368, 888.78K)

He would vomit internally when shown pictures of tranny Azog Unicorn Brigade and when found out it was funded by Israel

Attached: Fallen Unicorn Brigade.jpg (1280x827, 127.04K)

What positions of government?
I'm pretty sure they were just a militia group that decided to fight with the Ukraine army against Russia, and so attracted many youths that saw them as the bulwark against the Russian menace.

Maybe I'm wrong, idk, am I?

Really nigga?

Attached: B80819D2-CD6B-4998-A377-C73724EACF3C.jpg (1280x960, 213.79K)

inheritors of the reich

Attached: ukraine heckin nazis.png (1557x775, 1.71M)

Yea

>What Would Hitler Think of degenerates and scum who was used as enforcers by regime, because they don't give a fuck whom to kill as long as massa gives permission
Probably same thing, as Hitler was thinking of Dirlewanger brigade, because that was essentially same thing.

Then learn english

>russian flag
>opinion automatically discarded

Yes you are wrong. In fact azov have ancestors. Short story long.

УПA(1940)—>УHCA-УHCO(1991)—>Пpaвый Ceктop(2013??)—>Aзoв(2015).

Literally grandsons from one group makes another and so go on. And every time they became more retarded and just simple Russophobic but Jew-loving and gay(literally, no jokes). Even if I hate this idiots I must admit that Right Sector(2013) was kind of based guys even if they were Russophobic because they also hated Jews and faggots. And because of that Jewkaine oligarchs destroyed them and formed globohomo azov.

Attached: 0C16ED6A-459B-4D53-8388-76FE3D7C80FE.png (442x474, 264.15K)

He would like them for killing asiatic scum

Attached: 2814C9F4-2CB6-46DE-BA48-F531AE27D01C.jpg (659x1280, 127.88K)

Considering he used the UPA and the RONA it would come down to if Azov were going to be loyal to the Greater Reich or not.

Azov was founded by a Russian white nationalist and good friend of Tesak

He would ally with them.

Attached: 1647993451275.jpg (1000x1000, 173.96K)

capable auxiliar forces
>fighting russians based
>financed by jews bad

Attached: ukraine.jpg (1528x956, 208.59K)

>while constantly begging the US and UK for money
That last unironically was one of his tactics.

Remember Kristallnacht? The purpose of it was to force American Jews to stop boycotting Reich products.

No, he was just a face. I know things. And all people from jewkraine-Russia right wing community understand what I’m taking about.

Hitler would have them killed for being slavs. I don’t care how many eastern european legions they had, thos ewere all ethnic germans

>jewkraine
the irony of calling it jewkraine when your entire government is dominated by kgb spooks and jews is lunacy. jewtin and the jews exterminated the entire russian nationalist apparatus to the point where russian nationalists are living in exile and joined groups like azov

>Remember Kristallnacht? The purpose of it was to force American Jews to stop boycotting Reich products.
You are a complete fucking retard, it was a riot in response to a German diplomat being assassinated by a jew.

tell us user what do u know, redpill me on azob

FBI’s Criminal Corruption Protects Biden Gang

He would support them finishing up what he started

Also Tesak literally told that he was for Russia in that conflict. He told this on video while he was not in prison yet. I don’t sure if he told this when he was in jewkrain or Cuba, it was almost nine years ago.
Also Teasak told that even if Russia jews who ruled over country are disgusting at they not pushing faggot propaganda in Russia. And Tesak told jewkrainians that West jews will make them faggot and blacked.

Fuck man I missed Tesak so much. Fuck Putin for murdered this guy. Hero of my childhood.

Sorry, I mixed the names up with the April boycott of Jewish businesses.

Hitler was also funded by Jewish billionaires.

youtu.be/tDRUQUeh7rc
Russia is the enemy of Europeans

He would look upon them favourably.

Attached: EDbsuluXsAAjcpk.jpg (727x449, 79.78K)

The Nazis would have used them as regional allies and enforcers to gain strategic control. After the Endsieg they would have been resettled, enslaved or killed to make room for German settlers.

Tesak was murdered because he was finally starting to develop a conscience and realize just how evil the shit he'd done was. Mourn him for what he was groomed into and how his life was wasted, but do not cast him as a hero.

Poles so stupid and frustrated that’s unreal. Because of you I’m feel shamed because ethnically I’m Pole but there’s better to became spiritually Russian.

They would have been imprisoned just like Bandera for being retarded puppets of jewish gangsters.

He was murdered because he caught man from Putin's circle trying to diddle little boys, and publicly humiliated him. Establishment never forgave him for that.

don't think he would appreciate them fighting for a jewish regime as an official part of the jewkraine army

Attached: 1649775961759.png (1620x1560, 1.53M)

Useful idiots, like UPA back then
Then, once they served their purpose, either move them beyond the Ural or exterminate them.

>Also Tesak literally told that he was for Russia in that conflict.
He was Russian nationalist so ofcourse he was for Russia but that doesn’t make PUTIN or EURASIAN ideology good, those are why Ukraine Azov hate Russia today.
>Fuck man I missed Tesak so much. Fuck Putin for murdered this guy. Hero of my childhood.
Same, I started watching his videos when I was like 12, once he was killed I lost any respect for Putin I still had.

>u stoopid
its even more retarded that you ad hom and actively try to deny reality in era of information:
timesofisrael.com/russias-putin-accuses-poland-of-colluding-with-hitler/
Putin moaned to israel that we were "racist nazis" and "hitlerites" and "poles did the holocaust".

rferl.org/a/putin-gives-hero-of-labor-award-to-close-associate-for-crimean-bridge/30492367.html
putin resurrected an old communist award "the hero of labor" to give to his jew friend Arkady Rotenberg who has made billions off russian tax payers. in crimea, Rotenberg got exclusive state contracts at huge expense to russian taxpayers.

Something I noticed is that russians are never able to separate their identity from their overlords. its very bizarre.

Man what are you talking about? Tesak enjoying his life and also he was atheist and don’t believe in afterlife. And he just was raped and murdered by Putin because he was too based for our country.

This

OHNONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he was too based for our country
this

Attached: D28A4827-6C83-4578-9830-31E61849C080.jpg (450x305, 26.92K)