This was a wrong prediction, right?

At the end Uki became a training ground for left wing radicals.

Attached: F36F99E4-CD0E-41D3-A1EC-3890A081D576.jpg (1290x1101, 231.89K)

sure, they can train how to get bombed by soviet era weapons

>left wing radicals
What ???

*Right wing radicals

nope. they have been arming the nazis in West Europe for months now. This gonna be interesting

Why do you reframe things to adjust to what you defend?

Putin is an anti-nationalist, anti-fascist, pro-communist and hates anti-Semite, denies the holodomor. He's anything but Right wing but you put him like he's a better saint than Hitler.

Damn, why do you do this? why ?

Ukraine is proving to be much more right wing than Russia in recent years as laws prohibiting communism and its symbols, Russia literally denies the holodomor and has those who deny the holocaust arrested.

I sincerely wanted to know why you guys subscribe or paint what you like as a Nazi supporter? being that every indication that Russia shows is to be anti-Nazi.

Do you nazify an anti-Nazi? how does it work ?

>At the end Uki became a training ground for left wing radicals.
In what way?

Of course it was wrong. Fighting against gulaghomo multiculturalism isn't nazism.

Attached: 1634929299389.png (610x513, 47.93K)

>left wing radicals.

Attached: thatsraacist.png (1402x1079, 951.72K)

lmao

Attached: 987685658.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

why can't they just be normal?

Because supporting right wing radicals together with Jews and Biden admin requires extremely low IQ. As a result, most frens simply stayed at home.

BTW, supporting Ukies also makes little to no sense from leftwing perspective. I guess this proves that lefties became low IQ scum.

historic video, one for the ages really

ACK

Attached: 1659471513814688.jpg (1852x838, 476.74K)

why are you showing me the russian false flag?

Attached: dontunderstand.jpg (600x656, 74.83K)

Well user, thank you for making sharing this so much easier by providing a link....

does it matter? they still died while jews were chilling in jaccuzis kek

Russians le bad, so your point is not allowed, lol. Reddit tourists are very authentic (as usual).

it wasn't a falseflag, pigshite

Just like last time

now you know what the so-called "concentration camps" really were. and why they were equipped with every amenity, even luxuries.
that's always been their play. they divide to profit, then retreat to their private resorts when shtf.
but they overestimated their safety during wwii. their supply lines and security were cut off.
that's why they demanded palestine, to have a safe place to run when they start future wars.

Attached: red nose.gif (468x357, 1.65M)

show video surveillence from a prison with 2500 pows....

Attached: angrymonke.png (267x296, 147.4K)

suck my dick, whore