Crypto chads, we fucking won

Crypto chads, we fucking won.
What are the political implications of this?

> Bloomberg) -- BlackRock Inc. is partnering with Coinbase Global Inc. to make it easier for institutional investors to manage and trade Bitcoin, marking a major push into cryptocurrencies for the world’s largest asset manager.

> Top clients will be able to use BlackRock’s Aladdin investment-management system to oversee their exposure to Bitcoin along with other portfolio assets such as stocks and bonds, and to facilitate financing and trading on Coinbase’s exchange, according to a statement Thursday. The focus of the partnership with Coinbase, the biggest US crypto-trading platform, “will initially be on Bitcoin,” BlackRock said.

>The move underscores how Wall Street’s traditional financial players are expanding deeper into crypto and related technologies, even after this year’s meltdown in such assets. Bitcoin has lost about half of its value in 2022, while the collapse of the Terra ecosystem and Three Arrows Capital have raised questions about the resilience of the market and prompted increased regulatory scrutiny.

Attached: B474B4F8-208A-45CF-9212-7FAF261101EF.png (828x1792, 1.26M)

How is blackrock jews controlling crypto winning

Then I should hold my btc and eth... hmm... thanks daddy fink!

It's unironically over

>Blackrock

didn't blackrock cause the terra crash or was that bullshit

Imagine holding crypto on an exchange.

>he thinks he was going to use cash to buy his bug soup

Institutions can cause much larger swings in assets than retail. But, in the long run, it will bring more stability.

this
big money entering means that its over for the small guy

Time to load up, retards.

haha, markets to brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No, you can still mine Banano via Folding at home - getting about £6 a day with a GTX3080Ti - only one that gives a profit these days, even in a bear market.

It means you get taxed harder

>it will bring more stability.
no it won't, it will bring more control over fucking over smaller investors with methodical regularity

>blackrock bails out coinbase
Means they were in on it from the get go. Enjoy your zogged crypto.

>what is time in the market
If you’ve bought crypto and held, this is good news for you

Attached: 870A1DE0-C200-4717-B086-87FD966BD89D.png (828x1792, 359.11K)

>Bitcoin has lost about half of its value in 2022
>We're winning!

>If you’ve bought crypto and held, this is good news for you

lol

>Blackrock to go bankrupt
Based. Crypto has finally accomplished something good for society.

Not unless we have been bagholding and waiting for this moment

Because all crypto is centralized and always has been.

They had a hand to play in that, at least an arms distance away.

makes the stonk go up

It "crashed" to 20 thousand usd per coin

The block chain is inherently decentralized the point is that is its an accounting ledger that can't be fudged or edited

>And the cycle continues.

Remember the mania and chaos when bitcoin shot up in 2017 to $20,000 a coin? It then crashed back down and Bitcoin was going to zero. It looks like we’ve now set a new floor @ $20,000. It keeps happening. I wonder what the experts will say when it happens again lmao. The masses and normies will keep watching the pattern repeat and the price go higher and higher. Many such cases as the anger and hate amplifies.

>marking a major push into cryptocurrencies for the world’s largest asset manager.
I'm not a finance guy. However, is this really a win or are they seeking to wrest power and control over crypto.

it’s been over ever since elon musk got involved. he ruined everything