Why are white people so obsessed with dogs?

Picrel.

I only see white people walking around with dogs all the time. Why are they so obsessed with dogs?

Attached: White woman dog.png (385x256, 99.79K)

Dogs are based

Surrogate activity

Silly little guy

Attached: fredshave3.jpg (3120x4160, 3.07M)

*surrogate children

because of the shit, they love to pick-up

Cool fluffy friend to give big pats and cuddles

Attached: fredshave1.jpg (3120x4160, 3.22M)

Because we're the werewolves, and the kikes are the vampires.

White men made them and we're a sentimental people for better and worse. You grow attached to your hunting companions.

Taiwan is a real country. Cope and seethe.

Attached: 1659471578860226m.jpg (1024x761, 82.55K)

This is my dog. He hates niggers lol

Attached: max.jpg (4032x2268, 2.41M)

You only see white people with dogs because owning a dog requires that you accept responsibility for a living creature, you have empathy for that creature, and you have patients to train them. There are plenty of non whites who have them but those dogs are always the worst dogs, either aggressive pit bulls that blacks own and they keep them locked up and the little shit chulalas that spics own and they love those dogs because they're so small that walking around the house is enough exercise for the dog.

Only White people have souls and can feel love for nature and other living beings.

is it true that white women fuck dogs?

Dogs used to be an auxiliary part of the family now they are the entire family, probably a result of subliminal Jewish brainwashing, we need to ban dog ownership by childless people

Because they are loyal and have been fighting alongside us for a long time, serving with distinction in every front.

Attached: f5ea02cba588a344b95a7936624fe42b.jpg (1200x924, 324.35K)

>because of the shit, they love to pick-up

Why do you think your race gets away with so much?

Good boy

Because we love domestication. Unfortunately we failed when it comes to your average nigger.

>niggerman

This.
also, how we treat lesser creatures shows how brilliant our soul is.
you dont like dogs? you got a rotten soul.

Because we took the wolf and tamed it to become the most loyal, brave and serving friend in the animal kingdom, most well trained and taken care of dogs will give their life for you and you children. Women love strong men with dogs because it's a matter of seing a man nurturing a creature and appearing stronger than the said creature, it drives them crazy, to translate it from their brain would be something among those lines "this man is strong and caring, he can impregnate without much effort and protect me when I'm pregnant". Simple as.

Because man has domesticated them. Minorities are considered women

nigger dads fuck off once their niggress gets preggers and you expect those subhumans to have the responsibility to own a dog?

Because niggers leave their dogs chained up to poles in their backyards.

>be me yesterday
>at hot springs
>people letting their big ass dogs run around
>theyre bothering people, fucking with bags
>lady warns them they need to be on a leash or the ranger will issue citation
>"yeah ok whatever lol he's a good boy"
>another hag shows up w/ her child-surrogate, it's a tiny little rat breed
>the untethered husky (this is socal we're talking about) rushes the lady and attacks the little dog
>mfw these hags are hysterically trying to break up a dogfight

Attached: images (18).jpg (259x195, 6.83K)

>I only see white people walking around with dogs all the time. Why are they so obsessed with dogs?
a surrogate for the imposed population decline

NOO PREEEEEES MS PERROSSSSKIII I SURRENDER!

Attached: 1659471813731424m.jpg (624x1024, 58.13K)

White degenerates of the middle class prefer raising and fucking golden retrievers over making white children.

dogs are frens

Attached: 1658367662697081.jpg (2344x3704, 1.76M)

>dogs help kill ancient jews
>jews still seething about it

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-063940_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 350.03K)

*People who live in Americas.

Russians love cats more and that's a fact.

stfu, I have a cat and a dog
Cat loves you only for food, dogs loves whole of you, your existence
Therefore dog >>>>> cat

Why are you posting a paki when the guy asks about white people?

Attached: die goblin.jpg (1576x2358, 322.33K)

A Muslim just wouldn’t understand. You’re not human.
Next you’ll ask why white people try to protect their children instead of gang raping them

Attached: 2FD3F88D-50D6-4B90-A71A-92E5D5D0C0B6.jpg (931x1024, 88.3K)

Why are you so obsessed with wypepo, fucking smelly nigger!

>talking about doge and crackers
>(YOU) I support current thing

I don't get the reference. Can't we have some other topics about hating chinks?

Look at rosstat imbecile, then look at your neighbors, cats always ===> dogs.

Cat = intelligence
Dog = idiocracy

Because the friendship they offer is like when we were kids

Whites actually care about dogs. I caught my brother and one of his friends putting nutella on their dicks for our dog to lick it and i also caught my sister letting our dog hump her. I hate being from the brown third world anons... just let me into any white country plz.

That’s only because Russians live in block flats instead of houses.
Also
>russians
>white
Aren’t you like 30% asiatic Muslims now?

You can say racist stuff around them alone at home and it never causes any headaches

Please keep in mind that all who complains about white people and dogs, or other pets, are niggers, gooks and other shitskins. They do not understand basic empathy and thus how a living thing can have worth beyond simple utility. In truth, they are jealous of dogs, and want white people to send more money to them instead, so they can satiate their gambling addiction and rampart alchoholism. I have a two small green lizards and I go to bed every night smiling, when I think about how many third worlders I could donate to, instead of taking care of them.

I’m still laughing at the thread someone started saying dogs look embarrassed being walked by a black person. So that’s my guess- the dogs are racist