Ron DeSantis spokesperson teases major announcement: 'Prepare for the liberal media meltdown'

foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-spokesperson-teases-major-announcement-prepare-the-liberal-media-meltdown

archive.today/PikHu

what could it be?

Attached: 34732.jpg (380x277, 29.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espnswfl.com/listicle/people-are-upset-over-floridas-new-dont-tread-on-me-license-plate/
jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-712215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>something is going to make the lefties melt dow
>what could it be?

Literally anything.

Attached: 1628091667473.png (1200x696, 1.21M)

>I'm running in 2024
>now we have to hear about 2024 until November 2024

Attached: 1657481801114.png (657x527, 12.15K)

Desantis/Scott 2024

he won't oppose Trump

He'll finally announce he's actually a black homosexual

If he actually runs, it's political suicide. Drumpft has the mandate right now. I don't necessarily like it myself, but it's literally "his turn", and going against this will split the boomers and potentially split the trajectory the right is going towards now.

desantis won't run in 2024 mainly because the country is in shambles right now why take over when the democrats are losing? He'll run in 2028.

He's going to visit israel again

A big nothingburger. Happeningfags get the rope.

IS HE BANNING TRANNYS AGAIN

FUTURE PRESIDENT DESANTIS IS LEADING THE WAY ON CULTURE WAR

me thinks you hope he runs in 2028..
if a democrat wins in 2024 we will have a republican in 2028. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if we run Trump again, it is a very real possibility we will have another democrat victory.
bring on the hate

Attached: 1637843650921.png (1772x2363, 2.86M)

Trump/Desantis? What was the deal with pence anyway? He was quite the limp dick. Desantis has fire, as vice he could handle alot of shit trump just doesn't need to.

That is Florida's new license plate.
espnswfl.com/listicle/people-are-upset-over-floridas-new-dont-tread-on-me-license-plate/

Attached: Snek.jpg (1903x960, 98.07K)

Thank you Monsanto variably cool.

Attached: Glyphosate-3D-vdW.png (1100x634, 151.84K)

>”Im going to be declaring Florida’s intent to secede from the Union to join the true Union, Israel, god bless Israel”
>”There’s a tip jar for all of you journalists as you leave, make sure to drop nothing short of a crisp 100 for Israel, or I’m prosecuting you for boycotting God’s Chosen people.”

Florida is kicking out all NY carpet bagging Jews ruining the state.

Based

Attached: 1656823337585m.jpg (1024x540, 70.45K)

“ Republican Party midterm campaign platform:

Pro-war libertarians who want to make women carry non-viable pregnancies to term but also want to abolish social security, reduce disability insurance, end medicare, shoot down maternity leave, and add work requirements (instead of something rational like a marriage requirement) for the Child Tax Credit to get new mothers back behind the McDonald's cash register.

Candidate events are Evangelical tent revivals with carpetbagger politicians waving crosses and accusing opponents of being Nazi Satanists while being led in prayer by Jews, featuring black football players and rappers promoting 2013 Obama race politics while simultaneously voting in large numbers to make gay marriage permanent federal law and helping pass the worst gun control laws in decades.

So overall, the Democrats will probably be picking up at least 5 extra seats in the Senate, giving them a strong majority.

I don't see how they can blow winning back the House with all the gerrymandering going on, but don't underestimate the Republican Party's ability to fail against all the odds.” Eric strike

This
If trump is running then he’s the nominee, but if he doesn’t, then Desantis, Pompeo, Hailey, and all them are on the ticket…but they won’t run against Don

yeah its great, i may get one. i have the "save the Florida Panther" tag though.
dunn0, may get one..

He's going to publicly execute Micky Mouse

>Desantis
>Doing anything to inconvenience the Chosen
Lol

I'm not voting for Zion Don again.
I'll vote for Ron DeSantis in the primary to make sure Zion Don doesn't get it, but not in the general, at all.
I will still vote for Ron to be governor of Florida, but not for any federal offices.
If federal R want my vote again they gotta dump Israel.
I'm riding with Biden now
jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-712215

He will reveal a 40 meters tall golden statue of Trump.

Attached: 1659579789376380.jpg (1280x960, 1.1M)

>teases major announcement:
he's gay and is going to transition

how brave

2 more weeks. So uh Ron we found out your a 5 foot 4 manlet.

he will legalize criticism of Jews

Nearly every black rapper I’ve seen talk about politics is anti-democrat
This is because a majority of "successful" black men (think: mike Tyson, lil Wayne, Floyd mayweather) are conservatives and tend to vote Republican

>they won’t run against Don
would be cute if Don stayed out until towards the end and then threw his hat in at the last possible second, then those other fools withdraw and it will have wasted all the democrats zeal and effort

2 more weeks is back! We're going to say something important, but if it doesn't happen, you'll have to wait 2 more weeks! And maybe it won't even happen, but you'll forget about it in 2 weeks! Boom! Let that sink in!

Attached: 1619316138547.jpg (1024x768, 77.15K)

>I'll vote for Ron DeSantis
loser, vote for someone interesting who thinks cavemen rode dinosaurs or something

I don't think there is anyone still rooting for the Dems, maybe some deranged Californians but Trump Republicans are winning left and right on every state

This. They will talk and figure it out before them before we every see a thing.

he's going to deny the construction permit that unracists splash mountain

Attached: 1561978952409.jpg (612x612, 154.88K)