Need help deporting my brothers gf

My brother is dating a rude bug faced chicom bitch

My whole family hates her and dreads whenever he brings her around which is always bc she doesnt have a drivers license and still talks like an imitation of a chinese person doing bad english

She super rude, smells, and has zero manners or care for people’s feelings

So- how do I get her deported?
Her student visa is basically expired bc she graduated but is somehow taking art school classes to stay around…idk

Anyways please help. My family needs this hellish chapter to end.

Attached: 3A36E81F-81CC-4A3B-8312-4D59411724B3.jpg (610x441, 37.47K)

Take one for the team and fuck her

Cuck your brother

Attached: tumblr_0f0a0beef2a51314e70174716b5c67b1_a3810a0f_540.jpg (540x672, 44.04K)

Try killing yourself. That should do it.

have you tried introducing her to niggers? they’ll smash her skull in for you. just remember not to relax

You type like a chink. Deport yourself.

Teach your brother how to drive!

You're jelly because your brother nabbed a bitch and you're stuck with masturbating while you hear her squeals next door.

If her visa is expired just reportnher to ICE

Is it really that easy?

You have to cuck your brother. He'll thank you later or acquire a strange humiliation fetish.

Tell the tax/gambling feds she's possibly running a gambling ring. The Jews are very paranoid and don't like competition so will go to the worlds end to stop a monetary threat
Done this to a few safety guys before at work and it never fails kek

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

Attached: 4F4D5552-FED6-4716-9C93-362AAAA90610.png (663x508, 330.94K)

I'm fucking Polish redneck and I still know that the answer is yes. Also post her face.

Hmm i would enjoy jews doing the dirty work for me. That def appeals to to my germanic roots

i would like to know as well because there are too many spics around where i live and all of them do not speak English. but i get this feeling they would not be deported. i assume just call border patrol on her

Wow, your family seems to have not taught you the fundamental right to fuck off from a family member’s relationship. You just mad cuz you get no pussy, no bitches and now your seething. Your family would probably happy if he brought a gay faggot?

Easy as my fellow American, find proofs her reason for residency are false, be it University studies or family make sure to record and photocopy all of her documents, make sure to keep an eye on your brother and his bank transactions so he doesn't invest or spend money on her schemes.
Final solution is to try and frame her for a crime, be it shoplifting or other petty but not as overlooked crimes.
That's it goos luck I'll bill you later.

Well im bi and get pussy and dick whenever i want it but we all hate her. The only one defending my bro is my mom and she often vents how she cant stand the bitch either.
No one wants her here besides him and i feel he is just doing it to piss us off at this point

you sound like a nigger. go back to twitter. you add nothing of value to society or this thread.

it's a bugoid. Who cares

Attached: 1647214286146.webm (640x368, 2.1M)

Was this dude a domestic troublemaker or something?

Post her so we can see if she is hot and you are just being jealous incel bro.

>op is unironically a faggot
well guess ill be saging and abandoning your gay thread now. enjoy monkeypox faggot

Every time she comes round start licking her armpits.

You are disgusting. Deport yourself, scum.

Oh I understand now. You’re one of those fucking LGBT faggot. Leave you fucking degenerate. I bet you look like this
>pic related
Go back to nigger faggot defender

Attached: 3C1DA5FD-4B62-42FB-88BF-59F28318F291.jpg (400x400, 152.81K)

Naw shes fat short and ugly though so…like 95+% of all asians plus smelly

Kek the chinks really are pissy and easy to spot now. What are you gonna do? Go punch some water?

Fucking loser.

is that chink super rassist and doesn't support LGBTQ and "nigger lives matter"?

>im bi
Kill yourself, degenerate. Even your rice mixer brother is still above a faggot like you. I hope you get monkeypox.