Behold the white man's video game

Behold the white man's video game.

Attached: 426147-warcraft-iii-the-frozen-throne-windows-manual.jpg (800x1252, 243.05K)

>man's
only children (both, mental and physical) play vidya gaymes
also

used to be a fun game. Now it's a trannymans game. Woke fucks everything up these days. Welp, back to chess.

Attached: Phoenix in blue sm.jpg (1111x625, 280.17K)

The best thing I've played recently in Dead Cells, I play it on the xbox while on the couch with some podcast in the ears after a long day at work and it's just paradise
Doom Eternal was great too

Too bad Blizzard became the most cucked dev on the planet. The truth is only Hyper Fighting is the only white man guy.

Attached: sf_2_hf_bg.jpg (1122x1600, 418.8K)

Also I hope they will release hearthstone and Vallorant on the xbox

>evil white man villain
who wouldve thought

Is this battletoads?

Attached: 1618204928508.png (240x240, 48.81K)

I remember when SF2 first came out on the snes. Good fucking times. And fuck that kid that tried to keep all the super moves secret. (Ja deg ja, Sondre. Din feite faen!)

Yes.

Dead cells turns into almost a bullet hell in later difficulties and the maneuverability you have isn't 100% up to the task. It's doable but a no-hit run on 5 cells is just shy of impossible.

user, I...

Attached: IMG_2638[1].jpg (4032x2453, 948.25K)

Attached: before after pol arthas.png (1968x864, 1.05M)

Are there any niggers at all in WC3? Excluding the ghouls, of course.

Attached: social-share-fb.jpg (1200x628, 610.92K)

>White man's video game
>All the best players are Asian except Grubby
Kek

Man I love fighting games so much because you can beat women

>can create infrastructure more advanced than most rural African villages in less than 5 minutes

Attached: images.png (225x225, 919)

I had that one for SNES, good times

I won a laptop at a local wc3 tournament in 2008, tried going pro in sc2 but lost to marine king in an open bracket MLG that game sucks anyway wc3 is actually fun to play

Yes, the Trolls.

TAZDINGOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: wc3 troll.png (353x349, 267.43K)

Behold manchildren associating race with video games

Wrathion. But he's more sandnigger than nigger nigger.

Also, fun fact: take Arthas' story and replace the Burning Legion with "Jews". Don't change ANYTHING else.

Have fun.

What about board games and paper RPGs?