He's right you know...

He's right you know. The online right-wing would complain about woke anti-white male feminazi propaganda and try to cancel this film.

Attached: ped.png (1080x1712, 480.82K)

That scene would never be filmed today because an actual woman stating she's a woman is illegal in todays society

Tolkien is probably my favorite feminist, followed by Sanger.

But people were upset about that. And the stupid fucking ghost deus ex change fromt he books.

I don't care if a blonde warrior is a woman, she also ties to get duiked down by one if the main characters. What I hate seeing is fag shit and niggers

"No man can kill me"
they would 100% cast a tranny today

here's your trans representation in the tolkein universe, bro.

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x354, 27.48K)

It’s in the book so that’s a “no, you’re talking nonsense again” from me. Over to OP.

But then it wouldn’t get killed and would turn the battlefield in Mordors favour.

You're the same type of faggot who thinks spics voting republican are based, aren't you?

Reminder that it was not Eowyn but Merry that killed the Witch King. He was not a man but a hobbit

it doesn't matter how many billion dollars worth of cultural revisionism is performed, they will never make a better trilogy than jackson's LOTR

>t it was not Eowyn but Merry that killed the WitchKing.
bait or retarded

You're the same type of retard that thinks voting republican is based aren't you.

She was still a Man i.e of the race of Man.

iirc it was one of the hobbies that killed the Witch King

>The online right-wing would complain about strict adherence to the source material and try to cancel this film.
"no"

>blatantly wrong
where the fuck are you retards coming from?

>"no man can kill me"
> unzips dick
>UM, DID YOU JUST MISGENDER ME!?

In the book she accepts her destiny as a Queen and homemaker lmao no one is mad about how she wanted to go fight literal evil with her Dad. Except now the "evil" side would be Gondor because they jus trynna keep a good Orc down nigga!

I remember even when watching this for the first time it was really out of place and strange. Also not in the books I don't think.

>He's right you know. The online right-wing would complain about woke anti-white male feminazi propaganda and try to cancel this film.

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THIS THREAD?

Attached: 1657222265466.gif (448x252, 3.05M)

That is not cannon because that is during the Disney attempts at destroying the franchise.

Exactly this.
So, is this false flagging or do people this retarded actually exist? Genuinely curious.