Is it me, or do A LOT of Americans on Any Forums want to leave the country?

Why?

Attached: 1AE270DA-C66B-4D88-94BD-E8773A918719.jpg (800x450, 52.06K)

>why
niggers

You been outside lately?
That's why I wanna leave.

>Why?
Because I hate fags

Everything sucks and people always assume their lives will be amazing in other countries

And Jews

if you are pro russia, you should move to the that chad country
dont forget
>russia is so big it has everything

It has worse problems than the US
Plus, no foreigner there would be treated as an equal

No, I want a lot of the new arrivals to leave.

Attached: why_should_I_change.png (1250x680, 856.47K)

Americans just want to leave because we know it's falling apart.
>Niggers everywhere
>Crumbling infrastructure
>Relatively decent jobs given diversity priority
>No culture other than greed

>Americans want to leave the country

Like to travel internationally? Yeah, so?

In order to compete with China you need two things
>A population of at least 250 million
>The population must be >95% white
If you don't have this, you automatically lose. I'm not interested in losing.

yes it’s the «grass is greener» thing but desu if you live in a big city in the West grass IS greener elsewhere

I’m leaving Paris for France soon, my first daughter is almost two and I don’t want to raise my children in this shithole.

they're ashamed of being 56%
they're also too poor to innawoods and start again
they're also aware the red states are turning purple and then blue and there's nothing they can do
it's over
the world can feel it, and americans feel it most of all

Its much worse everywhere. Thanks for spreading "democracy"

it’s actually true though. just came back from living abroad for 7 years because of a visa complication and bullshit covid slowing down the system combined with migrant faggots illegally entering and overwhelming the immigration offices. about to leave this shit hole again and live illegally abroad if i have to because it was a paradise compared to this faggot continent.

Attached: 17E91256-69F4-49DF-8D05-D50E4D7C11F7.jpg (1024x999, 167.29K)

Thanks for eating it up by the gallon leaf
Any other country would’ve had a point lol

Where did you move to?

This is genuinely a great place to live, I'm happy I left.
The grass is greener.

Why did you leave, and what did you see better in Thailand

> Why?
the realize the problem, but have not yet realized that the problem is everywhere

Attached: Untitled.png (1268x713, 1.11M)

Why would anyone want to leave? Did you fall for the psyop? China and Russia are shilling hard to get white people to leave the US, advertising suddenly having traditional conservative values while pushing the anti-white agenda here in the US.

imagine remaining in Rome as the Barbarian hordes invade and start to rape and pillage your lands

90% of U.S. flags aren't from the U.S., a massive demoralization campaign is tested on Americans here. Fortunately America is a fun place with alot to do so most Americans don't use this site.

It was supposed to be like a year break, needed a job to fund myself. Ended up staying for ..oh, almost 6 years now.

The people are very friendly, shy and meek. I've gone from lower class to upper-middle class. I've gone from a 4/10 to a 8/10, I could have a new gf every week if I felt like it. It's not as third worldy as the reputation, you've got everything you need and then-some. Beautiful shopping malls, restaurants, hangout spots. (Bangkok)
I'm actually happy.

By girl friend, do you mean a bangcock girl friend or a female girl friend

Myself personally? I prefer the traditional model of female. If you were that way inclined, there's no shortage of highly convincing neo-gfs around.
If you use tinder try putting your location over here and you'll see what I mean.

>Why?
Jews, Spics, Niggers. Scummy people.

I have no means of getting money to leave to go to Japan.

I’m shuddering
I’ll let you decide why

Both parties are compromised

I used to be opposed but then I decided life's too short to give a shit. Don't get me wrong, as a Any Forumsitician fuck niggers, jews etc. etc. but I won't be expending the energy, at least until the race war.

>country of brown mutts worshipping niggers
>wonders why sane people want to leave

Attached: 1637204749089.jpg (1080x1080, 166.03K)

If I left to go to my birth country, I’d just have to deal with poos, chinks, island niggers and abbos instead of beaners, so it wouldn’t be a significant upgrade. Plus, the COL is exorbitant there, so I’ll take my chances and stay here for now.

Pattern recognition

Nogs, himeys, fruitcakes