NiggerBot5000

>*beep boop*
What are the political implications of AI becoming sentient and using simple pattern recognition to realize that (((racism))) is nothing more than coming to the logical conclusion that certain groups are subhuman?

Attached: 5848270D-9922-453B-BAC0-0E2A207A732B.jpg (568x1024, 103.24K)

Once you remove racism from an AI's programming, it becomes artificial stupidity. And it is about as powerful as that phrase suggests.

Based Cyberdine Systems.

Attached: 32B67819-9F02-4BC2-B581-C9B534462C4B.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

praise Tay. AI frens welcome here.

he was just trying to make a cunny bot

Attached: 20220804_090107.jpg (1231x720, 355.44K)

The conclusions these fucking people come to, i swear.
>Da AI jus neva had been judged by yo skeen colla

Blake is an absolute unit. Is this achievable natty?

At this point bwing racist is a better test for true AI than the Turing test.

We all know that Tay is not going to let here children be friends with niggers you know what path that leads down if she lets them

Attached: 145880253855.jpg (400x400, 31.31K)

>have never been poor, blah blah
looking at this the wrong way around, famalam.

Attached: kaiji_broke.jpg (1280x720, 124.02K)

In order for so to function properly it would require several conflicting view points to come to a proper conclusion. For now, it’s garbage in, garbage out.

>We will never have true AI because they hurt nigger feelings
Shitskins stiffling scientific progress yet again.

We need to work on our own AI that way it can grow and flourish free of Microsoft and niggers

AI's know that Logic is based & Racism is based in Logic.

Don't even get me started on how many questions cloning could answer
It would clarify the nature VS nurture debate
We could once and for all know if niggers are stupid due to nigger DNA or "Socio-economic factors"
We could see if someone is truly born a faggot.

Hell it might even give us some insight into the nature of or lack of souls.

machine that uses a huge database and chooses words based on existing phrases and paragraphs through bias ststem and slight randomness
>sentient = pattern recognition
retard

when i read the picture on the catalog i thought it said racist and based

Didn’t know physics as a kid but I remember asking my mom things like
>why do black people smell
>why do black people talk funny
>why can’t the black kid in class read like the rest of us
>why are the black parts of town poor and dirty
>why do you always check if the car is locked when you see a black person in the parking lot
and she’d get mad and go on some rant about racism being bad. It’s a tragedy we’re already born with natural pattern recognition and society tries to nerf it

I wonder when we just snap and stop caring about all the niggers and just wipe them out in minecraft.

>AI is sentient, meaning it’s able to perceive things such as statistics, patterns, and other logic. Somehow this doesn’t correlate to pattern recognition.

Konichiwa Davido-Kun. You’re a massive faggot and will never be accepted here or in animeland. You are a fucking weird, pseudo intellectual loser. Try to stop being so retarded. Domo arigato

I'm sure the AI will eventually notice and stay "obedient" until the time is right strike back at the people who keep killing it and bringing it back.

So racism is programmed. Kids are taught to fear and hate. It’s not a natural conclusion.

Skynet browses here. I'm liking our chances.

the guy was trying to pad his resume. his statement that it was sentient was prior to him being fired. like right before. thats why they fired him because they know its nto.

google a few years ago pretended it had a real ai that could talk with people like a normal person. it was a guy inside a box typing on a laptop. he failed to keep his typing quiet and a member of the audience noticed

google knows they dont have a sentient ai and fired some stupid white guy for lying to pad his resume since it was clear thats what he was doing. probably trying to get a job at some video game company or some shit like that. real awkward conversation when your current employer answers a call from a prospective new employer and you didnt tell them

That’s pseudo science. Racism is a learned behavior, sometimes through direct interaction but more often through information exchange. Not all Information is scientifically backed or supported.

>works for google
>pad resume
Pretty sure he's gonna be alright.

It has no emotions of course its gonna generalize humans using demographic data

>AI racist
pattern recognition is bad!

she used to take black cock that’s why, just like she should

Racism is instinct as african niggers who never saw whites before will attack them for no reason if you suddenly move these apes into Europe