I miss the old Roosh. He doesn't even make videos anymore. Is there someone else who mixes dating advice...

I miss the old Roosh. He doesn't even make videos anymore. Is there someone else who mixes dating advice, general men's advice and conservative political views like he did that I can listen to instead?

Attached: wJGkf_pf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35.07K)

Better Bachelor. I never liked Roosh and his pick up artist bullshit.

>I never liked Roosh and his pick up artist bullshit.
why?

Because it's an unnatural way to interact with women and pure manipulation that preys on their insecurities. If you have a conscious it feels shitty and doesn't lead to anything useful or long term

Attached: photo_2021-08-08_23-45-51.jpg (1079x934, 156.64K)

That's why he failed.

Well sometimes I wish I could just marry a hot girl and be done with it, the Muslim way. But that's impossible in this society, you're stuck in a black hole. Sometimes I feel I just want to pump and dump a slut though, not that that wish is fulfilled often though. Anyway what's this guy's views, what does he talk about?

Pumping and dumping becomes empty but hey if you have a primal need and she does too why not have a one nighter right?
Better Bachelor is more red pilled and goes more into protecting yourself as a man from women's nature. No pickup-ey shit. Plus he's proudly short so a lot of dudes can relate to him kek

Maybe look at why he's not doing that anymore instead of just wasting your life chasing used up poon

More redpilled than me or more redpilled than Roosh?

Nick Fuentes

Do you have something to add to the thread? If not fuck off.

fuck off

More red pilled than Roosh.

This. It’s using jew tricks on women

>jew tricks
Precisely. They reveal their jew-ness when they start trying to sell bullshit books, coaching or pills and shit

>manipulation that preys on their insecurities
>This. It’s using jew tricks on women
Nah it's not. Don't think either of you did a significant number of cold approaches. Only people who stop after a handful of approaches have this view as a cope. In reality it's a numbers game, you just get lucky and find a girl who is willing to hang out in that moment, it's not you manipulating a girl who isn't into being it. Roosh even says this in Day Bang, that game is not some kind of magic which creates attraction where there is none. When you're new though you can scare women off by being nervous, not smiling, stalking, being lost for words etc. Most of those issues solve themselves when you get thicker skin, which is why the main thing is to just get as many rejections as possible until you don't care.

Fresh and Fit are rad
Andrew Tate
Rollo Tomassi

better bachelor is an absolute beta cuck faggot

Nick is totally compromised, offers no dating advice, and considers raping children "based"

Attached: Hunter combined.jpg (3132x1924, 835.68K)

How??