So what was its rationale?

So what was its rationale?

Attached: 2003InvasionOfIraq.jpg (1728x1152, 522.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rationale? wotz dat mean?
is dat like the nation of da rations you gitz eat?
sounds like whoever thought dat up needs a right and propa krumpin

you are literally nigger.

>rationale
faggot

Attached: 1486354797983.png (656x755, 53.14K)

Holy Roman Empire is also a song.

>The US invaded and Iraq in a week
>China still hasn’t been able to invade the tiny island of Taiwan even after 76 years.
Big yikes.

fuck with oil and find out

Attached: 1.jpg (474x316, 20.71K)

Yes, that's true, but it's not like they could straight say they were invading for oil, some shit should had been made up.

bump.

Keeping control of Opec probably what with all the leaning to people backing their own currencies etc

green iz best

Z

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 11.04.14 pm.png (122x123, 32K)

Americans just do what CNN says.

They wasted money they wanted to keep so much.

I saw that shit when I was over there.
Those fires literally turned daylight into pitch black for a day until the prevailing winds shifted a bit (in my AO).
I thought it was apocalypse shit going down.

>So what was its rationale?
Mustache man bad :^(

this was their reasoning
"saddam is evil"
"muh WMDs"

Iraq doesn’t even have that much oil. It’s a big producer but nothing like the US, Saudi, Russia etc.
There is enough oil in North America alone to support the US economy 10 times over. Iraq is a major producer but we could have embargoed them and totally cut off their oil and not faced any major price shocks.
This war was personal because the Jews have a grudge against their captors in Babylon(Baghdad) and because Saddam tried to kill George Bush Sr. It was a message to regimes that don’t bend the knee to Washington and Tel Aviv. Syria was supposed to be the next domino to fall, then Iran, then finally North Korea but the people in charge of foreign policy are retards who can’t run a military campaign.

nice takes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Lol, i have watched court tape of Saddam, he was repeatedly asking judge 'Are you mad cause i bomb israel'? Could you elaborate more on his aversion to israel? He could get my respect for that.

Kuwait was slant drilling into Iraqi oil, Iraq got buttmad that their oil was being stolen, we obviously had to do something otherwise those poor Kuwaitis would have all been killed.

Ah, yes, you were completely anti-selfish there.