New division of Europe

This is how we must divide Europe to make it work more smoothly. Eurozone is a mess because it mixed together Meds and Germanics, who are incompatible. Germanics should stay with other Nords while Meds should unite with Slavs, because those regions are culturally compatible. France and Czech Republic must be partitioned though. Ireland perhaps should be partitioned between Germanic Dublin and Celtic rest.

Attached: 1659448627654434m.jpg (1024x890, 84.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Initiative
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>currency Nordpay
>currency Metroslave
what did he mean by this?

>new map
>all of ukraine

Attached: c4ish9.png (250x262, 88.9K)

based

Attached: Greeks1.png (1200x630, 382.52K)

my currency is eternal

No, this is a shit idea where you stamp on hundreds or thousands of years of history for some retard race relation game. Besides it isn't Germanic people living there anymore it's Pakistani.
Reminds me of an even lazier scramble for Africa when Britain France Germany all started partitioning off bits hence all the straight lines that also spit in the face of hundreds of years of history.
Maybe you'd prefer to write a dystopian novel about these two empires that emerge, sorta like how Britain in 1984 is airstrip one of whatever, cause proposing this as a solution to anything in the real world is kinda pathetic.

Attached: Avasarala2-740x473.jpg (740x473, 36.67K)

Also I couldn't think of a more dissimilar people than that of the Mediterranean and Slavic, you just don't know what to do with them

>Also I couldn't think of a more dissimilar people than that of the Mediterranean and Slavic
Delusional.

Attached: FY0638ZXgAMMiJu.jpg (1200x1079, 157.45K)

>Also I couldn't think of a more dissimilar people than that of the Mediterranean and Slavic
Slavs and Meds are basically twins: both regions are Catholic and Orthodox.

Attached: iasphp24wnv81.png (914x812, 673.38K)

Attached: proxy-image (1).png (300x264, 21.5K)

Capital of SlavoMed is New Constantinople.

Attached: Greeks.jpg (1280x720, 232.66K)

>% of children born outside of marriage
>France, Sweden
disgusting

I thinks dividing the last white people on earth by their culture instead of coming up with new ideas on how to create a superior culture is very retarded. Divide and conquer, Jewish people would be proud of you. Polackenlümmel.

Based idea

>keeping north Ireland under the Protestant boot of the pedo Anglo fake monarchy
Cringe

Europeans are incompatible.

Hajnal Line.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Initiative

Attached: 1280px-CEI_members.svg.png (1280x1308, 366.13K)

Swedes are fucking pathetic. You know that their population is smart enough to realize the jew Bonniers are directly working against them but they’d rather just let that happen than be antisemitic. It’s fucking embarrassing.

Austria and Bohemia should have been left out ere.

So Russia is in the slavo-med alliance? Seems weird but ok.

Well Russia is big, so they wouldn't join but I think Russians are generally similar to Slavs and Meds.