The nose knows

Attached: file.png (1957x702, 150.54K)

If you're upset about something you see on reddit go there and address it with them.

if you mention judiche you can't use reddit

mods removed these comments

Attached: file.png (1287x417, 39.9K)

life insurance is a scam anyway

So fuck off social media?

The irony here is that legally you are entitled to a refund regardless of what the feds, the papers you signed, or the media says.

There likely have been payouts and lawsuits that people have kept very quiet.

The retarded thing is insurers put exclusions on this shit all the time. I bet they weren't rejected. They are lying.

Untrue - it can be a useful risk mitigant for people with families relying on future income from the insured.

Can I buy life insurance on my vaxxed family members without them knowing? Horrible I know.

You can buy insurance if you have an insurable interest i.e. have a personal interest in the survival of the person. You couldn't for example insure against the President's life as a stranger cos he is a vaxxie. Pretty much if they are related to you and you are dependent on them in some way you should be good.

>try to sign a life insurance
>gets sued for attempted insurance fraud
just imagine for a moment

>based retard
op is laughing at reddit

Kike hands typed this

Just because you dont understand life insurance doesn't mean it is bad, dumb cunt.

My 14 year old cousin had heart palpitations and passed out at home. I was sad to hear he got vaxxed because he is actually a based zoomer regarding immigration and shit.

Kike affirmed.

Be me, a tradie. Electrician. Young bloke. Young family. There is a non-zero but very small chance that I fuck up at work and get electrocuted. Is it better to....a)pay $5 a week so my family gets a $500k payout in the very unlikely case that I do die, or b) die without insurance and have my wife work as a waitress while my kids get ignored in some shitty daycare because she can't afford living expenses after I die.

You are a dirty welfare loving cunt if you think insurance is bad in this situation.

What part of liability shield do you not understand retard?

If I died today my wife would get 600k from my term life insurance policy. With her being a homemaker and being with the kids, that would pay the house off, pay my vehicle off (in the event it wasn't a car accident), and give her enough money to live on for a while to figure things out.
At the end of my term, if I didn't die and everything goes well, I'd have paid off my house and other amenities. The money is used as an INSURANCE, so it's worth it.
You may not have anyone to financially cover but yourself, but when you have a wife and kids and a house you'll change your mind.
>inb4 kike hands typed this
I'm literally hedging against myself for 30 years, it's fiscally responsible because you don't know what could happen even 5 minutes from now.

He doesn't understand that it's smart to hedge against himself. He thinks he's smart and will never die.

But, da joos! or something. That dude is fucking stupid.

>Be me, a tradie. Electrician
You're not. You've never done an honest day of work in your life.

I should have greentexted that bit. I was giving you a clear example of where life insurance is valuable dumbshit. Context clues should have had you realise this but your are mentally incompetent.