PUERTO RICO BROS... WE GOT TOO COCKY!!!

PUERTO RICO BROS... WE GOT TOO COCKY!!!

Attached: rico.jpg (705x243, 27.98K)

Sorry bro, but nobody cares.
Try posting about trannies if you want a response

Y cuando van arrestar al gordo cabron puerco de Mellado? Ese hijo e puta me tiene una bola incha y la otra en proceso con la mierda de covid.

hay que hablar ingles en cuatro chan

faggot

Yeah that bitch was hiding water to make Trump look bad during the hurricane. She is a shady cum dumpster.

Good stupid bitch squandered money and aid, denied aid to the island, wore that stupid Tshirt and went on TV the next day rather than help her people, all just because orange man bad. Fuck her.

Wasn't this around the time everyone was criticizing Trump over giving Puerto Rico "rolls of paper towels" when he gave them billions in aid and it was all found to be rotting and wasted, just so they could stick it to Trump?

Wonder if the press will actually vindicate him after this.

Attached: trump head shake.gif (200x184, 633.55K)

That was a different politician retards

Is this the one who wouldn’t hand out food and aid and let it perish in some warehouse after a disaster only because Trump was the one who authorized it?

Oh. So who cares? Your people are very thievery, par for the course.

it's just funny because she used to be the secretary of justice

no, she was the one that fired the people that were not distributing the aid

So. Is she actually corrupt? or is this her getting fucked for firing the faggots with connections who actually were corrupt?
I need information to work with.

>arrested by FBI
ahhhh the political enforcement wing arrested her.
seems like it is the later.

I'm getting the notion that it's the latter case user. Part and parcel for this clown world.

>So. Is she actually corrupt?
no

>or is this her getting fucked for firing the faggots with connections who actually were corrupt?
seemingly

She killed her own shitskins to own blumpf. She is a hero in my book

>firing the faggots with connections who actually were corrupt
That never happened.

Based on local reports yes, she is corrupt. Traded favors with a venezuelan banker.

It would be interesting though, if AOC somehow got implicated in this, and subsequently investigated.

Why would AOC be implicated? She's never been involved in puerto rican politics and Vazquez is a republican.

interesting. I wonder if it is the same venezuelan banker that the Biden admin is trying to court.

Kike

This is the bitch who withheld food and water during a hurricane to make trump look bad.
Her commie political faggotry got people killed.

You're thinking of Carmen Yulin Cruz, the mayor of San Juan, you retard.

>got people killed
Nah, just Puerto Ricans