Stop coming to Any Forums

>stop coming to Any Forums
>no longer feel negative and on edge

Attached: 1656362000725s.jpg (250x231, 8.44K)

Welcome back nigger, you are here forever.

>come back to Any Forums after a break
>suddenly life is interesting and stimulating again

But then you came back

Attached: 1539406786364.jpg (754x1005, 79.71K)

Just one more hour of Any Forums, I swear.

shill begging make my dick hard

I'll stop using Any Forums tomorrow.

Don't let it get you down.

Attached: knots-a-hangmans-noose-adam-hart-davisscience-photo-library.jpg (669x900, 38.61K)

... back into the matrix you go.
Hey, there's a new Tolkien show, seen it yet? hot chicks!

I got off pol and went outside and then I woke up and realised it was a fever dream~

>come to Any Forums
>read the dumb shit people post
>decide to not let it affect the type of person I am
>tfw you realize you're racist as fuck anyway from a lifetime of dealing with niggers, and Any Forums had nothing to do with it.

Attached: 1631829151991.jpg (480x476, 79K)

I'm leaving Any Forums and I'm never coming back again

Stay in the loop of global politics and they sill consume you while you surpass normies perception. To be powerless like a frog in a laboratory getting jerked off by jew baiters just to enjoy a nice cold brewski only to have a fat sassy black woman push you in a vat of lager.

I'm leaving right now and not coming back ever again. Goodbye!

Attached: peepo-exit.gif (498x498, 2.36M)

im not up2date if i don´t come here on what´s really going on and how they are trying to kill me , restrain me yet again.
sure is demoralizing and annoying but this is the only trustworthy website that exposes evil for what it is and doesn´t sugarcoat it.

Correct.
This board brings nothing but auffering to a person.

Sorry bud you're here forever better embrace those negative feels

Everyone that says "you are here forever" should kill himself.
No you are not, you can stop using it any time you want and never come back.

Should've stayed away. It's just shill demoralization threads now

Then why are you back? All fields btw.

>stop looking at the gremlin pulling apart the plane
>it goes away

>"you are here forever"
like your countrymen told you in Ukraine?

>No you are not, you can stop using it any time you want and never come back.

No you cannot and that's why you are here.

This place can be addicting depending on what sort of person you are or just simple circumstances maybe even both. To truly stop coming here you have to change who you are which is hard if not impossible.

Attached: Mr.Burns.jpg (640x480, 33.82K)

This. I actually feel more inspired when I visit Any Forums. It is a balancing act though - too much Any Forums and you get a bit crazy, no Any Forums and you start seeing the world as the normies do.

The issue with getting blackpilled with so much negative information is that it prevents you from getting actual productive shit done. This is because you either get depressed, into the mindset of "What Im doing isnt important when theres so much bigger things going on in the world", or just simply spend too much tie here to even be productive in the first place. When I start coming here a lot, I get WAY less done IRL, and im depressed because of that too. If I dont come here most of the day and get shit done, I feel way better about myself. Nothing wrong with coming here, but its VERY easy to get addicted to doom scrolling. Happened with my father where his biggest hobby was watching the news. Sure he's informed...but so what? Thousands and thousands of hours spent listening mindlessly to things going on in the world that either dont affect you, or you're too inept to change. What a waste of time if you think about it.

Based and enlightened pilled

Bump

What information? All I do here is shitpost and reply to other people's shitposts like everyone else. People who actually do something are a very small percentage so much so they're an anomaly. The memes and infographs people post everywhere were made by someone else and not them and that someone else is the government(s).

Any Forums serves a dual purpose
infect(bring in people)
contain(keep them here)

But the main purpose has always been the death of free speech using it as a weapon against itself hence not just the brainwashing negativity but the mass shooters and so forth.

There's 0 reason to be here yet people come. It's a spiritual and mental issue but in the end you can't blame others for introducing you to it since there's always the freedom the choose to come here regardless if its your first time or last.

Attached: 41rbv4.jpg (250x241, 11.67K)