I’ve seen enough, China won

>Pelosi lands in Taiwan

OMG YESSS GLOBOHOMO AMERICAN EMPIRE IS BACK GET FUCKED CHINKS

>Pelosi leaves Taiwan

*silence*

Attached: 1646624697618.jpg (750x486, 51.39K)

>does nothing
>wins
how the fuck does he do it?

Attached: chad xi.png (640x485, 341.9K)

Did you expect her to move there or what is your point?

Piglosi is a craven coward who put millions of lives at risk, but not her own, so she can grab a hold of a few more million shekels.

Please be distracted by this while monkeypox spreads at a R0 of 7.0.
Please don't notice that the mainstream media is telling the NPCs that only gays get it.
Please don't notice that the right wing media is telling the NPCs that this is another government power grab and the virus itself is no threat.
Please don't notice it is being down played to all NPCs.
Please don't notice that we've turned you into a NPC by bombarding you with distractions.

>

Attached: chinkjak.png (167x301, 7.45K)

She wasn't moving there. A visit ends.

>Win
>Lost china’s remaining credibility and respect
>China looks even weaker after cucking to women
>Continues to seethe while shooting rockets in the ocean
Winning has a different definition in China, I guess.

Attached: F157EFD7-E70B-4F82-B069-D045B6EDC74B.jpg (1170x676, 580.41K)

>I-i-it was the plan all along

How long was she there?

China shot rockets into the water like a little pussy faggot Chang, face it, Chinese are bunch of bug nigger pussies.
Here, read pic related for a story of Chinese history.

Attached: ChineseHistory.png (800x1672, 236.05K)

The R0 is so high only because fags are degenerate and should probably be killed for the good health of the rest of the nation

By threatening consequences and not doing anything he just made Pelosi, and by de jure the Democrats, look strong.
He unironcially contributed to the downfall of America by helping Dems get election points

A few hours.

kek

long enough to ensure her husbands semiconductor investments will pay off.

>"Ahh that was a nice visit-"

Attached: IMG_20220802_152702_555.jpg (734x644, 64.49K)

>Pelosi lands in Taiwan
AMERIKKKKKKKKKA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU LITERALLY STARTED WW3 OVER A CHINESE COLONY
>Pelosi leaves Taiwan
Nothing happens. Silence.

Attached: 1659619749148.png (112x112, 22.19K)

Oh no big bad Xinni the Pooh is gonna fire more missiles in the water. What will we doooooooooooooo....

>china masturbates furiously into the sea

The reason they arent talking about monkeypox is because it outs the gays as an entire community of disgusting whores. Sure you could catch it if you arent gay, but the odds are quite slim. You can count the deaths from it globally(outside of Africa) on one hand. The virus itself is a nothingburger, but its implications are huge. People often question the behavior on display at pride parades. It seems like you would want to reign in that shit for a public display. What they dont realize is pride parades ARE the toned down version of who they are to make it “acceptable” for public display. These people are sick in the head.